DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE

Hi ladies!!! It's been quite some time since I updated. I had finals at school the week before Christmas and DF was home for a week for Christmas and then I went back to NC with him for a week. I got back the night before my birthday.

I check in at Dsiney for my CP on Wednesday. That's only 2 days away!!!!!! I just started packing yesterday. Bad decision. I'm about 90% done. Just have some clothes that need washed (doing that on tuesday night so that everything is clean) and a few random things that need packed. I have to clean out my car and get it ready to go later today. My puppy knew something was up when she came upstairs and saw all the bags and boxes in the hall way. She continued to follow me around and not leave my side for 2.5 hours. I feel so bad leaving her.

Went to Jacksonville Friday night because one of my sorority sisters is going to Aveda and needed a hair model and I needed my hair dyed. Tried to buy some lunch while I was there and my card was declined :headache: No idea why since I have plenty of money in my account. Went to get gas today since it's only $3.35 and my card is still getting declined. Go figure this happens on a holiday weekend. Have to wait until tuesday to get it figured out.. I really hate holiday weekends some times.

Nothing new in wedding news right now. DF and I are trying to narrow down our guest list. My gram says 60 and we can't get the list under 95-110. I contacted David and Vicki Arndt (with the help of Amanda) and I am hoping to book them by the end of the month.

I'm hoping to be able to update before I go to Disney. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Year.
Hi there!!

So exciting about the CP!! I can't wait to hear all about it- I hear it's something that is life changing and super fun! I hope you have a blast and finish packing quickly.. I always wait till the last minute too! :rolleyes1

Sorry to hear about your card! That's so irritating and it's even worse that it's a holiday weekend. I'm sure it will get fixed soon!

Crossing my fingers you can get your numbers down to 60!

Ugh, getting the guest list narrowed down was one of the hardest chalenges, for me. Because the second you cut someone, you start thinking, "Well, if they can't come, then so and so will get mad, but if they stay on the list, then these people have to stay, as well.":sad2:

Congrats on starting your CP. I love where you're working. (Won't say it in case you want to announce it.) Which apartment are you staying at? I'm reading someone else's TR about their stint in the CP, and all the Casting buildings and apartments look so cool.

Just caught up on your PJ. I'm also hoping to be a 2013 bride.

Congrats on the CP, that is so awesome, I'm quite jealous. I really enjoyed reading how you and your DF met and your engagement story was so sweet! Sorry to hear about the family drama with your grandmother... I guess it's something that just comes with weddings/large amounts of money being spent. Good luck with your guest list too, hopefully you can get it down or eventually come to some compromise with your grandmother. Looking forward to reading more!

Good Luck with the router. We spend 5 months with Ethernet cords draped around the appartment :lmao

Hi Courtney!

I found your PJ this morning and just finished reading it. First off congratulations and love the planning so far. DF and I are planning a DFTW too and had to change our date 3 times, so I know how you feel about the date change. We really wanted to be married this year, but like you guys we also wanted to save up so that our friends could be there too (we both have pretty big families). I love those pink shoes!! I am so sorry about your grandma ( I had a similar situation with my mom). Congrats on being a CP! DF and I did the college program in '09 and loved it! I miss being a cast member. Hope your having a great first month and def. take advantage of getting into the parks for free:)

I just finished reading your whole story! It's such a romantic one! I loved it. Good luck with all your planning! :goodvibes I love your pink shoes! :lovestruc I am looking for something like that myself but in cinderella blue. ;) Thanks for your beautiful stories pics & ideas! I am soo jealous! you r sooo lucky! Oh & thanks to yer DF for serving! I am active duty Air Force so i know how all that seperation stuff is. :sad2: Yer a real trooper & an inpiration! :cutie::cheer2:

I just finished reading your PJ. I'm so excited for you & your wedding next year! And, have an amazing time as a CP! I really wish I had the chance to do that. And, your dress pick is GORGEOUS!!!!! :)

Looking forward to reading more about your planning endeavors!

Sorry you didn't get your first date. You are now getting married on St. Patricks day though. Makes it easier for your DF to remember LOL

Congratulations! (That is the cutest little signature counter too, hehe.) Very happy to see that you're still going to have your Disney wedding day and use that gorgeous wedding dress! You totally deserve it! :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter