Belle Vue Lounge

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by owl0306, Nov 13, 2012.

1. owl0306

owl0306 Mouseketeer

Will be at BWI this week and was wondering where is the Belle Vue Lounge located? TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

From the lobby (when facing the back) go to your right and it will be a little ways down the corridor.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

It's also worth noting that Belle Vue Lounge does not serve food.

It is located pretty much above the Flying Fish restaurant. If you are approaching from the Boardwalk side you can enter from a door directly behind Flying Fish and walk up a flight of stairs to the lounge.

5. owl0306

owl0306 Mouseketeer

oh i read they serve a continental breakfast. Is allears.net wrong? I was just looking for a place to get fruit and it listed fruit on the menu

6. DisMN

DisMN DIS Veteran

Just go to the little general store located on the boardwalk. They have the same fruit available there as they do in the Belle Vue......in fact maybe more to choose from. At either place it's usually just whole fruit, apples, bananas and oranges that I've seen.

7. Sweet Melissa

Sweet Melissa DIS Veteran

They do serve a continental breakfast. I think Nala was referring to the fact that unlike many WDW lounges, Belle Vue does not offer any kind of pub food during the regular bar hours. It also has an ever-dwindling selection of libations. It's a shame because it's such a chill spot. I wish they stocked the bar better.

8. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

They serve a continental breakfast in the AM when there is no bar service. The post was not clear on whether the OP wished to use it as a lounge or get breakfast there.

9. owl0306

owl0306 Mouseketeer

I want breakfast not interested in alcohol. Just a danish or something simple like that.

10. L&Lfan

L&Lfan DIS Veteran

Say Hi to Allen for us. Great bartender!

11. Ro Z

Ro Z DIS Veteran

If you go in the evening say hi to tim!! They serve continental breakfast in the morning and if you have mugs they can be refilled here too.