Belle Vue Lounge

owl0306

Mouseketeer
Will be at BWI this week and was wondering where is the Belle Vue Lounge located? TIA

From the lobby (when facing the back) go to your right and it will be a little ways down the corridor.

It's also worth noting that Belle Vue Lounge does not serve food.

It is located pretty much above the Flying Fish restaurant. If you are approaching from the Boardwalk side you can enter from a door directly behind Flying Fish and walk up a flight of stairs to the lounge.

oh i read they serve a continental breakfast. Is allears.net wrong? I was just looking for a place to get fruit and it listed fruit on the menu

oh i read they serve a continental breakfast. Is allears.net wrong? I was just looking for a place to get fruit and it listed fruit on the menu

Just go to the little general store located on the boardwalk. They have the same fruit available there as they do in the Belle Vue......in fact maybe more to choose from. At either place it's usually just whole fruit, apples, bananas and oranges that I've seen.

They do serve a continental breakfast. I think Nala was referring to the fact that unlike many WDW lounges, Belle Vue does not offer any kind of pub food during the regular bar hours. It also has an ever-dwindling selection of libations. It's a shame because it's such a chill spot. I wish they stocked the bar better.

They serve a continental breakfast in the AM when there is no bar service. The post was not clear on whether the OP wished to use it as a lounge or get breakfast there.

I want breakfast not interested in alcohol. Just a danish or something simple like that.

If you go in the evening say hi to tim!! They serve continental breakfast in the morning and if you have mugs they can be refilled here too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter