Before I hit Submit..... shipping from Sams?

allonte

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had water shipped from Sam's to your hotel? I wanted to make sure it would get there properly before I hit submit.

you know they have water that comes right out of the tap...and it's free.

just sayin. buy 1 or 2 new bottles when you arrive and refill throughout the week.

you know they have water that comes right out of the tap...and it's free.

just sayin. buy 1 or 2 new bottles when you arrive and refill throughout the week.

Some of us are quite frankly not water snobs, but we do not enjoy the smell nor the taste or Orlando's water out of the tap!!! Anytime I go somewhere and have to get used to drinking the water out of the tap, it messes with my digestive system. I much prefer to stick with bottled water that is the same brand that I get at home, and then I have no stomach upset. So, if you prefer to stick with Tap water, that's fine, you do so, but I'll stick with my bottled water!!!

I will take the bottled water too!!! Like you said who want to ruin there trip with stomache problems...at home i drink tap water...not in orlando!! lol

I order my water from Garden Grocer. I've heard of people ordering from Costco and it getting there on time. If your unsure you could always go to Sam's club, buy the water and mail it down before you go.

I drink my tap water at home but Flordia water taste too much like.... "nature" for me, lol. I ordered a case from Sam's to be shipped to the resort. They estimate delivery to be between 5/5 and 5/9. I hope it gets there on Friday for our arrival on Sunday.

I drink my tap water at home but Flordia water taste too much like.... "nature" for me, lol. I ordered a case from Sam's to be shipped to the resort. They estimate delivery to be between 5/5 and 5/9. I hope it gets there on Friday for our arrival on Sunday.

Please come back and let us know how it worked for you. It would be nice to know that there is another option besides Costco and Garden Grocer. We are members at Sam's.

Well, I just checked the tracking, and it was delivered to the Front Desk on Friday! We'll see if they still have it when we check in tomorrow.

I always have water shipped if I have a fridge. Being an ex Floridian, I know the water tastes gross. If I am at Pop, I bring Crystal light and hope for the best.

The water may taste bad, but man, does it smell like Disney. Brings me right there when I smell it.

We have ordered water from Costco at both WDW and DL. It was easy, convenient, and economical. You have made a good choice. A few days before leaving if not the day before, I would call the hotel directly and let them know I would be receiving a delivery. Upon check in I would tell them again. It was always delivered to my room by the hotel. I'm sure it will go smoothly. Enjoy your trip.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter