Before and After pics

Thanks for sharing....I am in the process of putting 19 years of pix into some sort of order. I just put WDW pix from 1996, 2003 and 2006 into an album...wow....how things change and boys grow up...pixiedust:

I'm amazed at how little has changed! (besides you guys of course ;) )

Seems as though Disney's mentality is to do it right the first time, and "don't fix it if it ain't broken".

Dan

Mostly you are correct, but some things have changed and I just could not show that. Some of the clear spots where I took photos are now filled with a building or something that prevents me from getting the "after" shot. For example, I have shots from the skyway at MK and so there is no way to get those anymore. I have some good photos of my wife at 3 yrs old playing on the playground and kiddie pool at the Contemporary. That area is now covered by BLT.

Next month I get to try this at MK. I have photos of myself when I was 8 and my wife when she was 3 at the MK. The only problem is that when it is busy at the parks, it makes it difficult to set up the shot properly.

Finally got to MK, but because it was so busy and the kids did not want to stop all the time for me to set up the "After" shots, which take some preparation, I only got a few. Hope you enjoy.

1978 vs 2013
compare2.jpg

1972 / 1973 vs 2013
compare4.jpg

1978 vs 2013
compare3.jpg

2006 vs 2013
compare1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter