Before/after picture

Dr.Girlfriend

DIS Veteran
Thus far :)

Excuse the bad sunburn LOL. Just back from a Disney Cruise ;)

before%26after.JPG

Omgosh! Is this Stephanie? I haven't seen you in forever! You look wonderful. Glad to hear life is going so well for you. :)

I'm good. The 28th will be 4 years since we lost Macy, so it's a hard time of year. :( But otherwise things are going well.

I remember waaaay back when we were both in bad relationships, and then your problems with your ex, you moving on and getting re-married, etc. I think you were one of my first friends on the Dis. That was a long time ago. lol Can you believe how far we've come in the last 6 years.

Anyway, it's good to see you again. You really do look wonderful. I'm just starting my weight loss journey. Ugh! Long way to go. :sad2:

Wow, that weight loss is amazing, I hope I can join you soon in posting my own success pictures.

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Teri Hatcher?? BEAUTIFUL!!

How much did you lose? You look amazing. :goodvibes

Looking good there. :thumbsup2 :cool1: WTG!! Congrats on your weigh loss. You really do look amazing and happy but you were beautiful all along. :)

How did you do it???

Would love to know....I'm trying to lose 25-30 lbs for my 50th birthday and I really don't know which diet to do - I've tried WW last year but I hated going to the meetings so I'm just trying to eat healthier right now until I find the "right" diet!

You look great!!!

I have been looking for motivation, and your picture may have just given it to me!

Thanks again! :)

Sorry it took me a little bit to get back and respond...

I signed up with Sparkpeople (free website, love them!) and entered in all of my information. What I weighed, how tall I was, what I wanted to weigh, and an ideal date I wanted to be at that weight. It gives you a daily calorie range and shows you how many calories you should burn.

I stopped drinking soda completely.

I stopped eating fast food (pretty much completely, I still have my days...lol).

I started working out at home with the 30 Day Shred, which was a HUGE help. It was the #1 thing, I think. I lost about 20 pounds in one month with that.

And a lot of patience :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter