Beer

dblr

DIS Veteran
Can you bring any beer on board either at the start or when you stop at a port, just wondering incase we have a room with a fridge.

The cooling boxes do a decent job. Just turn up the dial and by day 2 the beer is nice and cold. They are cool by dinner the first night.

Thanks for the replies I also found other threads on this that were also helpful, thinking of doing our 1st cruise and I am sure this is the fierst of many questions:confused3

here you go:

Alcohol is permitted on board. :banana: However, be aware that any fragile items (including bottled alcohol) must be hand-carried on board in a day bag and/or carry-on bag, the dimensions of which cannot exceed 22" wide, 14" high and 9" deep. Guests who request a Wine Steward to open and serve a bottle of champagne, wine or liquor that has been brought onboard will be charged a corking fee of $18.00 per bottle. :cool1:

we bring beer on every cruise, saves $$$

Hope this helps

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

How much beer do you bring? Is there a limit of what they will allow or are they ok with you bringing a case of beer?

You can bring a case, as long as you carry it aboard with you.

I bought a case of bud in Nassau a couple of years ago and it was over $50.00!! It was still better than buying it on board. I carried it right on the ship with no questions asked.

Can you bring any beer on board either at the start or when you stop at a port, just wondering incase we have a room with a fridge.

I brought a bottle of rum, wine and a six pack of beer in my carry-on suitcase onto the ship and no questions asked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter