Beer "buckets" in the Dream

Princess Runner

Mouseketeer
:confused3We had been in the Wonder and the Magic and purchased "beer buckets" are they available in the Dream? I know about the beer mug but I really dont see ourselves doing multiple trips to the bars with a beer mug while in Castaway, rather have a six pack on ice next to the hammock! prices please>>>>

I was just on the Dream a couple of weeks ago, and definitely saw people with ice buckets....so you are good to go!!
Sorry, can't help with prices since we brought our own beer and cooler on board.

We just got back on Sunday. They definitely do beer buckets on the Dream and Castaway Cay. We took a soft sided cooler (previously purchased on DCL) and they filled it with ice and our beer. I believe it was buy 5 get one free. I found the total on our bill, but I know we tipped a little extra. Total (including I think an extra $3.00) was $33.63 for 6 beers.

We just got back on Sunday. They definitely do beer buckets on the Dream and Castaway Cay. We took a soft sided cooler (previously purchased on DCL) and they filled it with ice and our beer. I believe it was buy 5 get one free. I found the total on our bill, but I know we tipped a little extra. Total (including I think an extra $3.00) was $33.63 for 6 beers.
Thank you very much! I dont know if this a better deal than the "beer mug" refill, but I hope you agree that is a little more convenient<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter