Been away for awhile

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by jrar4ever, Jan 16, 2013.

1. jrar4ever

jrar4ever Earning My Ears

Jan 16, 2010
    Hi all! I have not been on the Disboards in a very long time as I was devastated when I had to cancel our last trip. :sad: I am praying that such an issue does not arise this time. :scared: It has taken me a while to finally be able to get excited and plan a trip again. So send some fairy dust my way! We are planning on going May 19-25. We plan on doing a family suite at AoA as my sister and brother-in-law are joining us. This is our first time going in May so we are a bit scared of the heat. :eek: It is the only time that works for us though because I am currently in nursing school (Just graduated with my LPN, now working on RN) and will have the time off for a vacation and actually be able to enjoy it. :teacher: Let's just hope I can concentrate on school in the meantime while I am thinking about going to WDW and hugging :donald:
  2. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Jul 12, 2005
    Welcome back! We stayed at AoA in October and loved it! Hope nothing comes up to ruin your plans! Here's some dust :tinker:
  3. BearcatsFan

BearcatsFan <font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat

Dec 30, 2011
    Awww sorry you had to cancel your last trip! Congrats on your graduation and good luck on your RN certification!

Here's lots of pixie dust for your trip pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:
  4. Metro West

Metro West Nothing to see here...move along.

Apr 12, 2005