Bedding For Cribs

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by allie5, Aug 24, 2005.

1. allie5

allie5 <font color=blue>WARNING! DHL men should be cautio

Do WDW resorts supply bedding for the cribs? Im sure I remember reading somewhere that they dont....does anyone know for sure??

Thanks.

Allie

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Chip126

Chip126 <font color=CC66CC>A Tag is a Wish your Heart Make

I had a crib for my baby last December at the Poly and this past June at Saratoga Springs and the only bedding that was supplied was the crib sheet.

I had brought my own bedding anyway (sheets and blankets). I just thought my baby would be more comfortable with his own.

You can request a "full size" crib which is the size of a portacrib, but the ones I had were wooden and on legs. It was just like a very small crib. So if you do bring your own, just bring portacrib sheets.

4. allie5

allie5 <font color=blue>WARNING! DHL men should be cautio

Thanks for that. My son will be only just 3 when we travel, and is used to a large crib at home, so we will definately need the full size one! I know most kids of his age are in beds at this stage, but he really is not ready yet (I have tried with disastrous consequences!!) and I will feel happier knowing he cant get out and hurt himself whilst we are in a strange room.

I will take my own sheets with me and his Pooh bear comforter!!

Thanks again!

Allie

5. KristiMc

KristiMc DIS Veteran

Do all of the resorts have the full size cribs that you can request instead of the pack-n-play style? We will be staying at WL and I think my almost 2 year old would sleep better in a crib instead of the pack-n-play. Do they charge for the full size ones?

6. 4forDis

4forDis Mouseketeer

I'm not sure if WL has them, but if they do there should be no charge. Last time we stayed at POR I got a FULL Size regular crib. It was metal and had wheels on the bottom. It did come with a sheet. Call your resort and ask questions. We had to ask a few times, but we finally got what we wanted. I don't know too many kids who sleep comfortably in those pack n plays.

7. pjupton

pjupton Mouseketeer

We're hoping to end up with TWO full-sized real cribs at the Beach Club next month. It may be just a dream, but that would be ideal for us. My boys have never slept well in a pack-n-play, well not since they were small enough to BOTH sleep in the bassinet part together!

I'll take a "port-a-crib" over a PnP if I have to, but we'll probably put bedrails all around one of the beds and see if they'll sleep in there together if we can't get anything other than a PnP.

8. karensi

karensi <font color=9999FF>Taking grandchildren to WDW wil

Can you gat bedrails from the hotel? we will be staying at the GF and I was just wondering about this last night.

9. pjupton

pjupton Mouseketeer

Yes, they have bedrails available.

10. Honeybehr1

Honeybehr1 Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Hey I was a newlywe

I have called twice and fullsize and porta cribs are not available for guests in the value resorts. I was actually told they dont have any on the entire Disney property but apparently that is wrong. They said that we can get a pack-n-play or bedrails.