bed sharing

Not only do we not mind it, we really enjoy all of us staying in the same room. OMG; I must be crazy wanting to spend my whole vacation with my children:rotfl:
not at all
When at home we got work, homework, after school stuff, projects, so not a lot of time for real one on one time. So on vacation we enjoy being together all the time. We have had some great times when we put our 2 DD's down for the night in the hotel, we lay there and talk about the day we had and what we all liked the best. There have been many times someone would say something silly and all of us would start laughing. I am sorry but to me those are some great times we would have missed with having seperate rooms. Sleeping arrangements can change nightly, me and DW, or 1 DD with each of us or at times the all girl bed.

no need to apologise-we are all different, that's what makes the world go round :)

so taking that into account, much as i love my children,i would not want to share a room with them for our whole vacation, nor would they want to.

when dd and ds were younger, our boiler broke down one winter,we all slept together for a few nights until it was fixed-our bodyheat was the only heat we had!
as buzznina previously said, some of our night time tales were hilarious, some were disney orientated, some were delightful childhood pure perspective takes on life.

going on vacation together is lovely, it is indeed totally precious-all sharing a room, beds and bathrooms is most certainly not, and as i posted earlier, not what we want to pay thousands of dollars for. we could go on holiday in europe instead, much cheaper, but that is not the experience we want to have. :goodvibes

no need to apologise-we are all different, that's what makes the world go round :)

so taking that into account, much as i love my children,i would not want to share a room with them for our whole vacation, nor would they want to.

when dd and ds were younger, our boiler broke down one winter,we all slept together for a few nights until it was fixed-our bodyheat was the only heat we had!
as buzznina previously said, some of our night time tales were hilarious, some were disney orientated, some were delightful childhood pure perspective takes on life. going on vacation together is lovely, it is indeed totally precious-all sharing a room, beds and bathrooms is most certainly not, and as i posted earlier, not what we want to pay thousands of dollars for. we could go on holiday in europe instead, much cheaper, but that is not the experience we want to have. :goodvibes

Those are really the best:thumbsup2

We too are a family that does not mind being in a hotel room together or sharing beds.

Heck, when we are at home, you will typically find all four of us (+ the cat) using exactly 2 cushions of our huge wraparound sectional...

We're very close :crowded: and don't mind a bit! :goodvibes

We absolutely don't mind sharing. I have gone on tons of trips together with my friends and/or family, Disney included. If there are 4 of us in a room and 2 people to each bed, we know it's a heck of a lot cheaper that way than getting 2 standard rooms just so everyone can have their own bed, especially in Disney. We are usually so exhausted from the parks that we collapse on the beds anyway and are asleep within minutes.

If anything, it's sharing the bathroom that can sometimes get frustrating!

This.. we had 2 rooms for 8 people last year and 7 this year. Both times my hubby and I and our 3 youngest all ended up in one room.. the kids takign turns sleeping on the floor. no one minded.. this coming trip it's just the 5 of us so we only have to have one room and I dont worry about the 5 of us in one room for 14 nights at all. We all spend a ton of time together anyway so it's just the norm for us.

Depends on who we're talking about. Obviously I share a bed w/ DH, and don't really mind sharing with one or both kids if need be (though I will say we ALL sleep better when they each have their own bed).

But I definitely won't share with anyone else - not even a room, much less a bed! Drives my parents and extended family crazy when we go places with them, because they would all happily cram 10 people into a room to save money, and get all huffy when I insist on getting my own room for my family.

I can definitely the appeal of a villa-type set-up with multiple bedrooms. In fact, that's what we've started doing for our ski vacations. But once you do that, you can never "go back", so I'm afraid to even suggest it at Disney, b/c we certainly couldn't afford to make a habit of that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter