Bed Rails at Bonnet Creek? Options?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by DavidNYC, Dec 2, 2012.

1. DavidNYC

DavidNYC DIS Veteran

Staying at Bonnet Creek again next week. First time kids are in beds rather than Pack & Plays. Found out they do not have bed rails available there. Looked at one or two rental sites but with the minimum charge needed, didn't seem like it would work (and would have a hard time doing it anyway since the rental charge was almost the same price as I could buy it on Amazon!).

Obviously could just buy them and leave them there at the end and just think of it as a rental charge - but any other ideas for people who have needed them before there?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. megsoro

megsoro Mouseketeer

Are you flying? My mom would use a large foam pool noodle. She'd slap it under the bottom sheet, with the other side of the bed up against the wall- it worked for us. It won't keep a rocket roller in bed, but just to keep a little one in bed it works :thumbsup2

[​IMG]

4. staceyeileen

staceyeileen DIS Veteran

We just put the mattress on the floor for our 2 year old. No issues.

5. blessedby3

blessedby3 Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna

We just stayed there in Oct. I dont think there is anyway that you can put the double mattress on the floor...not enough floorspace.
    We drove down from VA and I just packed our bedrail for dd. The pool noodle is a good idea, though.

6. swilshire

swilshire DIS Veteran

We always put my youngest on the floor with a sleeping bag and blankets until he stopped falling out of bed. We'd bring an old sheet to put under the bag in case the floor wasn't clean and sometimes a comforter for extra padding.

Sheila