Bec & Chris - Wishes Wedding 03/01/11 WP/WHR/SCP - Some extra pics and **COMPLETE**

YOU LOOK STUNNING IN YOUR DRESS! Everything is magical, congratulations!!!!!!!! Can't wait to read all about it.

Omg your MK and Epcot shoot pictures are beautiful! You really looked amazing! I love your sneak peaks and can't wait to read your TR.

Bec you looked absolutely amazing! And I LOVE your MK/Epcot photo shoot!! I cant wait for you to start your TR! :goodvibes

LOVE your pictures!! Can't wait for more and the trip report!! You were a stunning bride and your dress was GORGEOUS!! SO awesome to see all of your plans in pictures!! :goodvibes

What wonderful photos. From the pictures you look so happy and in love. Congratulations on everything turning out so perfectly.

Bear with me while I do this TR, I'm going to try and be brief for everything other then the wedding day, or else it will be years until we finish this! :laughing:

We got up bright and early on Tuesday, I had a checklist of stuff I wanted to get done before we left, which wasn't going to be until around 9am. The main thing being Packing My Wedding Dress!

This was written in capitals and underlined and highlighted to make sure I didn't forget. I made sure it was the first thing I did, even before showering or getting dressed...

DSC_0014.jpg

(It's inside out)

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

I then sent DF out of the house because he just seemed to be everywhere I wanted to be, so he took our dog on a long walk. Which was great because I was able to check everything off the list while he was gone.

DSC_0020.jpg

I’m surprised we were able to head over with so few suitcases, but it all fit…

We flew from our town to Sydney, which was a short 1 hour flight in a little plane. Then jumped on a couple of buses to get from the domestic terminal to the international terminal.

DSC_0022.jpg

DF, DD, DM and DB

Two of my aunties were also flying over with us, so we met them at our gate. By this time it had managed to turn to 12:30pm and we were starving, but our flight was already boarding so we just grabbed some crappy fast food and scoffed it down before getting on.

I wasn’t really happy with our seats, as there were just two seats and no room to move, but if it had been a full plane and we had 3 seats it would have been the same situation, just with a stranger…

Our plane landed around 8am at LAX, and we checked into the Crown Plaza for the night. There was a flight leaving that night to Orlando, but if we flew through the night we would have got there at something like 5am, and no room to check into… :sick: So we stayed here instead.

We spent the day shopping in LA, and just ordered pizza for dinner. I think we were all in bed asleep by around 6-7pm and probably got close to 12 hours sleep. Which was great, we didn’t sleep much on the plane.

YAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! YOU STARTED! IM SO EXCITED!! Ive been thinking about when you would start every day! Hoorraaayyy!! Cant wait to read more Bec, seriously you were gorgeous and your day was amazing! Im so excited now! :goodvibes:cool1::rotfl2::banana:

The next morning we were back on a plane again, and this time heading for Orlando!! :banana:

It was a quick and easy flight, and I must say MCO is one of the most organised and well thought out airports I’ve ever been to!

We checked in to Magical Express, and there was already a bus waiting so we hopped straight on, and it wasn’t long before it headed off.

Well isn’t this a painful but exciting drive!?! It was so exciting, but my goodness it felt like forever!!

We finally arrived at POR and were checked in by Sonia, who was from Australia! We love obscure coincidences! She gave us “We’re Celebrating” buttons, and “Just Married” buttons and wished us all the best.

We had room 8063 which was lovely! It was everything I had hoped for, a king room, on a corner with technically a water/river view (we were facing the water, but couldn’t really see it because of the landscaping between us. Plus we were next to one of the quiet pools.

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

My parents were two doors down from us, and my aunties were in the same building, but sort of on the opposite side.

We had a 9:30pm ADR at Raglan Road, and were late getting there, and by the time we got there DF had discovered that his DD, step mum and youngest brother had arrived at SSR and were on their way to DTD, so we checked if they could fit them in too, and were told just to come back when the whole party was there and they’d take us in.

Raglan Road is loud! I sort of knew it would be, but wasn’t really expecting it to be this loud! We could barely hear each other. If it had just been my family still this would have been fine, because we’d been with each other non stop for over 24 hours, but because part of DF’s family was joining us, we hadn’t seen them in ages and wanted to catch up. If I’d thought ahead I would have done something about this, but it didn’t matter in the end.

Can’t remember what everyone had for dinner, but for dessert!!

I had the dunbrody’s kiss.
DSC_0039.jpg

DFIL had the bread and butter pudding.
DSC_0042.jpg

DB had the pavlova/meringue thingy. I love pavlova, so I probably should have had this, but what do you expect me to do when there’s something on the menu that reads “Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate”?
DSC_0041.jpg

Can’t remember who had this… Or what it was, but it looks good!!
DSC_0040.jpg

It was already midnight when we finished dinner, and we were hoping to get to AK as close to opening as we could in the morning, so we headed back to our respective rooms to get some needed sleep!

I am glad that you have started :banana:, I can't wait for more updates. Which building were you in at POR? Was it close to everything?

We were in building 80 of the mansions section. I thought it was a great spot, there was a little walking involved, but it's such a beautiful walk that you don't notice it.

I got my sneak peeks from Misty!! :cool1:

I'm going to save most of them for the wedding day in the trip report, but I had to post this one because it's my favourite :goodvibes

92567.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter