Bec & Chris - Wishes Wedding 03/01/11 WP/WHR/SCP - Some extra pics and **COMPLETE**

Happy day, happy day! :yay: You are a married woman now! :goodvibes Congrats!!! :bride:

Thanks everyone!! :goodvibes

It was a great day, all went smoothly from when we got up, to when we finally fell asleep for the night.

I can't wait to see my photos!! I've seen a couple of guest's photos, and they look amazing, so it will be awesome to see Misty's. I'm trying to organise everyone to get me copies of their photos before they leave, but it's a bit difficult.

The only thing I would have changed, is I would have liked more time everywhere. It felt like we'd just get settled, then we'd be moving off to the next place. We couldn't stay longer anywhere though, I checked on that months ago.

It might be a while before I can get photos up, because we're still here until the 8th, then we fly to Mexico for a week, before finally heading home.

Congratulations! I can't wait to read all about your adventures and see your pictures. I'm so happy that you enjoyed your day! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!!

Brooke

Many congratulations Bec and Chris!!!! So glad you had a lovely day!!!
Have a fabulous honeymoon!!
BTW, is there any chance of your getting a photobucket account and asking your guests to upload their photos onto it so as you don't have to chase everyone for copies? I think this is what I am going to do!! Just an idea!!!

Congrats! I'm so glad to hear your day was wonderful. Have an amazing time in Disney and Mexico. I look forward to hearing all about your big day when you get back.

Congratulations :cheer2: I am so happy for the both of you. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Can't wait until you come back and share some of those photos :woohoo:

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear about everything. Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon!!

Awwww YAY!! :) So glad the day went well for you!!

Have a great Honeymoon and travel safe!!!

I want to see those pictures!!! popcorn::

I'm sorry I missed saying happy wedding day but i'm glad the day went well!!! I hope you have an amazing honeymoon and can't wait to hear all about it!

Thank you so much everyone! We really had a great day, and it all went so smoothly!

I'm trying to load some pics onto photobucket now so I can get them on here, because I know that's what I went crazy waiting for with everyone else's PJ. So I'll do the best I can, however of course I'm still on honeymoon :goodvibes

Many congratulations Bec and Chris!!!! So glad you had a lovely day!!!
Have a fabulous honeymoon!!
BTW, is there any chance of your getting a photobucket account and asking your guests to upload their photos onto it so as you don't have to chase everyone for copies? I think this is what I am going to do!! Just an idea!!!

That's not a bad idea, but I prefer the original copies, that way I can edit them etc. I've never had much luck getting copies of pics off photobucket. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter