Bec & Chris - Wishes Wedding 03/01/11 WP/WHR/SCP - Some extra pics and **COMPLETE**

Ok, as promised, here are some pics of my current DIY projects.

Here is the fascinator I'm making for my bridesmaids to wear

DSC_0091.jpg

And the little not so hidden mickey :rolleyes1

DSC_0092.jpg

This is not exactly where it will sit, or what the low bun will look like, but it's on the right angle :laughing:

IMG_0268.jpg

These are not finished yet, I'm still working on getting them looking all polished and professional, but so far, here's the MOH bouquet.

DSC_0089.jpg

And one of the BM bouquets

DSC_0088.jpg

I haven't yet told my floral planner that this is what I'm doing, I want to make sure it all looks good before cutting the real flowers

I love both bec and the flowers look really nice now I cant wait to see them when they are all polished and professional lol!

I love the facinators! They look fab! And the flowers already look amazing! I cant wait to see them all done! You've done a fab job!!

My work has kept me away from the boards for a few weeks, so I wanted to get caught up on all your updates. Your hair trial looks like it turned out great and I think the fascinators you did for the bridesmaids are really pretty.

Its great that you have found ways to cut on the BEO while still keeping your favorite parts. I have to admit one of my favorite things is the fondue from your DP menu :cheer2:

I was just looking through some things for our anniversary trip (we arrive March 3) and I saw the Flower & Garden Festival is starting at Epcot at the beginning of March. The arrangements would no doubt add to some of the beautiful photos you'll be able to get at your bridal portrait session. I wish it would have been that early in the year when we got married at Epcot in 2008.

Thanks Everyone!

I knew the F&G festival was going to be on while we were there, but I didn't even think about it when it came to our photoshoot! That's awesome! :rotfl:

Our bridesmaid dresses came yesterday!! They're perfect. Now I've just got to wrangle everyone together and make them try them on, so I can see the whole picture :laughing:

I spoke to my hairdresser last night, and we're going to do another hair trial, not until January, but she had some really good ideas that I'd like to see. She also pointed to a photo of the back of my head and said "That's too much for you" meaning the amount of curls and the size it ended up, and I completely agreed with her, I just hadn't said anything about it because I figured that's just what the amount of hair I have does, but apparently she'll be able to make it a lot more streamlined, which is great. I'm also going to try and have all of my accessories (veil and tiara) by then, so she can do the whole thing, and we can get lots of photos :yay:

100 days to go!! :banana: Tomorrow we'll be down to double digits! :yay:

It already has!! :lmao:

On a sad note, it's official, my MOH can't come :sad1: Her Dr. told her that if we were getting married somewhere closer like New Zealand or Fiji she could still go, because the flights aren't that long, but 14 hours just to get from Syd to LA is just too long. Especially for someone who's 7 months along. So I'm very sad, but trying to look on the bright side - it's 2 less people I have to worry about! :rolleyes1

so now I'm going to call another one of my friends that is going and see if she will be my ring in :laughing: They're about the same size, so I shouldn't have to do anything to the dress.

I bought shoes!! They're perfect! :love:

They're the exact shade of gold that I wanted, they're the perfect height, with just the right amount of bling. My sister actually bought them for her, and I fell in love with them. She said it was ok if I got a pair too, so I did! :laughing:

DSC_01911.jpg

DSC_01891.jpg

Very pretty shoes!!!
Sorry about your original MOH not being able to come!!

Cute shoes bec!! They are really nice I want cute flats for my shoes but i want green they are hard to find!

Beautiful shoes! Last night we booked flights for our anniversary trip which made me realize today while reading this that we're coming down the day after your wedding. How long are you going to be at WDW after the wedding? We've had some fun meetups with other Disney couples, so maybe a meet could be in the works. Although I know how busy wedding trips are, so if it doesn't work out no worries :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter