Bec & Chris - Wishes Wedding 03/01/11 WP/WHR/SCP - Some extra pics and **COMPLETE**

Happy b-day Bec!!!
:cheer2::cake:

Enjoy your last b-day as a single lady ;)
Just 140 more days!!!

Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope it is a magical day with wonderful things in store for you! :wizard: Throwing pixie dust all the way to Australia! ;)

sorry I missed your bday..happy belated...I donn't know how I missed your two BEO updates...everything looks good I think your second BEO is giving you a l ot of bang for your buck...I am impressed...

Thanks everyone :goodvibes

DF is away but he still worked out how to send me flowers all by himself! So I'm very proud :rotfl:

We're going to see Jack Johnson in December, so technically that's my birthday pressie, plus from everyone else I asked for and got money, which reminds me, I was going to put that on our wedding rings layby, so I'd better do that today...

I sat mum down and made her book her flights the other night too :laughing: Which actually turned out to be a bit of a mixed pain in the a**/Blessing. You see back when DF and I first booked our flights the flight from Syd to LA was leaving some time in the afternoon, and arriving some time in the afternoon, we were then going to stay the night in LA, and fly on to Orlando the following morning. Then the flights from Syd changed, departing in the morning, and getting us to LA in the morning, so we were going to get right on the next flight out of LA into Orlando, so we changed our flights to do that and all was good.

However when mum called and said "I want to book on the same flights as my daughter" they looked up my flights and said "umm, sorry we actually have to change your daughter's flights, as they are 5 minutes short of the required stop over time :headache:

so now we're back to the original plan of staying the night in LA, which means I need to call Disney and change our hotel booking... :sad2: It will turn out about $80 cheaper this way, but we'll have to start our holiday a day later.

On the plus side though, when mum mentioned we were all flying for our wedding they put a special note of it on our booking so they can do something special :yay: I'm expecting a card :laughing: It's safer that way, so I don't get my hopes up too high... :lmao:

your hair trial came out great! I really like it. I think a tiara would look really nice with it. I'm glad you got everything set with your mom's flights. its great you can all be on the same flight. They might even upgrade your seats...i'll keep my fingers crossed that they do that!

shh! Don't jinx it! :lmao:

I just booked my parents accom, which is great to know that they're all set now, plus I booked my dad and my brother onto the segway tour with us. I'm really excited for that, it's going to be so much fun having a whole bunch of our friends and family doing the tour at the same time!

Does anyone know if you can bring up tour reservations online? Like the dining reservations?

Hey bec who are you flying with we are currently contemplating who we are going to book with as we have to book from the mainland we are taking our car over on the boat for all the excess we send back with my mum and post!

We're flying with VAustralia, we've flown with them before and think they're great. I'm pretty sure they might even do direct from Melbourne to LA.

I'm actually looking into being able to ship a box of stuff back home after the wedding, to free up some bag space, and so we don't have to lug it to Mexico and back.

I picked up DF's wedding band yesterday, it's very shiney :goodvibes

I'll try and post some pics of it, but I haven't taken any yet, so I'll try and get to that maybe at lunch, or this arvo... We're still paying off my wedding ring though :laughing:

Thanks!

Ok, as promised, here's pics of DF's wedding ring, complete with the inscription:

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_00092.jpg

DSC_00102.jpg

DSC_00112.jpg

"Because God made thee mine, I'll cherish thee"

Ceremony

Bouquet - Round bouquet of champagne and ivory roses, light pink spray roses and lily grass loops and spikes framing the roses. Accent bouquet with 5 Swarovski pearl Mickey's and 6 Swarovski pearls. Wrap stems 100% with pale gold satin ribbon and place a row of 7 single Swarovski pearls down the handle. $328

Bouquet Refresh - $75

Bridesmaids - Round, French bouquet of champagne and ivory roses and light pink spray roses. Wrap stems 100% with pale gold satin ribbon. $125 (x3)

Groom - Champagne rose with lily grass and 1 Swarovski Mickey pearl. $13.50

Button Hole Refresh - $13.50

Groomsmen - Champagne rose with lily grass. $10.50 (x3)

Fathers - Ivory rose with lily grass. $10.50 (x3)

Mothers - Ivory spray roses with filler, greens and an ivory sheer ribbon – PIN $26 (x3)

Memorial candle with coordinating fresh floral accents at the base. Place on a white column (rental) with ivory chiffon skirting on the bride's side - prelight. $47.50

Place 2 white columns (rental) with ivory chiffon skirting right next to the memorial candle for picture frames. $12.50 (x2)

Medium pink rose petals loose in a basket. $85

Pre-reception

Resort to provide ivory cotton linens.

Reception

Resort to provide ivory cotton solid base linen and ivory cotton solid napkins.
90x90 Chocolate satin overlay - 4 rounds. $22.00 (x4)

Ivory cotton chair cover with a gold satin sash tied in a bow. $8.50 (x36)

19" Monet vases - rental. $10.00 (x4)

17" Monet vases - rental. $10.00 (x4)

15" Monet vases - rental. $10.00 (x4)

Fill each Monet vase halfway and top with an ivory floating candle. $3.25 (x16)

Wrap a pale gold ribbon around the middle of the vase with a square crystal buckle $5.00 (x16)

Crystal Buckles $4.99 (x16)

Place one vase of each height on each round. Place 3 of the 17" vases and 4 of the 15" vases alternating down the front of the head table. (There should actually only be 12 of each of the above 3 – to match the Monet vases)

Sprinkle ivory rose petals on each round. $25 (x4)

Small hand tied bouquet of champagne and ivory roses, filler and a pale gold ribbon. $35.00

Total $2011.59

So we're pretty much there! :goodvibes However I'm still going to get rid of all the boutoneirs, except for DF's and the coursages, plus there's still the little changes to the amount of extras needed for the Monet vases. So if my maths is right, it should go down to $1817.63 :banana:

Damn, :headache: just noticed that the spread sheet Elizabeth sent through isn't formatted correctly the whole way down... So I've fixed it. Turns out the current total is actually $2144.71 :sad2: Doesn't matter, after I make the next lot of changes we're still $50 under budget, but it just looked so much better when we were almost $200 under budget.

The ring is beautiful....I love the idea of having it inscribed.

Your floral sounds like it is going to be so nice, I cannot wait to see it (although I'm sure you feel the same ;))

Just the floral part is under budget, I still need to cut $1400 from the main BEO :lmao:

On another note - in exactly 4 months time we'll be at the Sydney Airport waiting for our flight to LA!! :banana:

It's getting so close now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter