Beauty & the Mickey Beast wedding?

DisNerd0728

Earning My Ears
I am new to this so bear with me!! I just posted this in the main area I think, I didn't know this existed! I am marrying the love of my life Shane next July (Woo!). As much as it has been my dream to get married in Disney World I unfortunately didn't hit the lottery after getting engaged! I of course want to incorporate it into the wedding as much as I can. He is not a Disney person but he's made it clear whatever makes me happy, so I'm rolling with it! We're getting married at a barn so it's a rustic theme & at the moment I am trying to incorporate beauty & the beast as well as Mickey Mouse into it. We have mason jar wraps with Mickey on them for centerpieces & I am walking down the aisle to the instrumental version of tale as old as time but I would love any suggestions from fellow Disney addicts!!

Congrats on your engagement!

I love the idea of incorporating Disney into your wedding. I got married last September and I tried using little Cinderella's Carriages to hold my table assignments but the company I ordered them from sent me the wrong items :sad1:

On another note however I turned my rustic wedding into a business and now I make custom wedding items. I have been wanting to add a Disney wedding element to my shop and would love to work with you if you are interested. For example I make barn wood signs and am thinking I might make some in the Disney font that say things like "This Way to our Happily Ever After" and other cute phrases.

Congrats on your engagement!

I love the idea of incorporating Disney into your wedding. I got married last September and I tried using little Cinderella's Carriages to hold my table assignments but the company I ordered them from sent me the wrong items :sad1:

On another note however I turned my rustic wedding into a business and now I make custom wedding items. I have been wanting to add a Disney wedding element to my shop and would love to work with you if you are interested. For example I make barn wood signs and am thinking I might make some in the Disney font that say things like "This Way to our Happily Ever After" and other cute phrases.
I think you definitely should! There are a few etsy shops that carry Disney items but not too many!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter