Beauty And The Beast

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by ChiSoxKeith, Sep 28, 2010.

1. ChiSoxKeith

ChiSoxKeith DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. chalee94

chalee94 <font color=green>I thought all sand was ground up

thanks for the info.

it's tempting...

4. nickspace

nickspace DIS Veteran

I really want to go but I have an obligations for each showing. Why are thy having so few showings? It sounds like fun!:sad2:

5. mom of princessx2

mom of princessx2 DIS Veteran

I so want to go but dd has a soccer game at 2pm on 10/2 and I don't think it will be over in time. Not only is it a fabulous show but the songs are certainly some of the best Disney songs. I am so sad :sad1:

6. VirataMama4

VirataMama4 DIS Veteran

Can't wait! We're going tomorrow and I'm not sure who is more excited us (parents) or the kids. :goodvibes

7. nytimez

nytimez Nihilist

I have a five-year-old daughter. I pretty much have to go.

8. Retro_Epcot

Retro_Epcot Earning My Ears

I went and it was AWESOME! I was 11 when BatB first came out, and my sister and I used to fight over who could listen to the tape. We sang proudly :thumbsup2

Growing up, every year it seemed another Disney classic was released in theaters...back when I was really young, even VHS tapes were hard to come by (and really expensive!). I wish they would keep rereleasing classics in theaters so kids (and adults!) can experience them in the theater...I enjoyed it so much, really took me back to my childhood :goodvibes

9. quirty30

quirty30 DIS Veteran

Glad you enjoyed it - we're going Saturday!

10. samples78

samples78 Mouseketeer

I took my two younger daughters (my oldest was on a school trip) and we really enjoyed it. This has always been my favorite of the "princess" movies, and I love the music, so it was neat having the lyrics shown so that we could all sing along. I was surprised at how few people were there though - probably only 20 or so in our theater.

I agree with a prior poster that they need to do this kind of thing more often and advertise it better. If I had not read this thread I would have had no idea this was even showing, so thanks OP.