• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beating my addiction to on-line ADR's

I must admit...after reading through all the posts, I don't feel like such a freak anymore! I'm apparently not the only one that's obsessed about having every ADR be "Perfect". I go online everyday, several times a day to see if there's any I can change, add or tweak. And ya know what the sad thing is...my ADR's are pretty darn good just the way they are, I mean we're eating at some GREAT places!!! :rotfl:

I do! I made my ADRs over the phone on May 25, and I have changed almost every one of them since then! Either I got better times, or entirely changed my mind about the restaurants. Out of 8 ADRs, I changed 6-several times! The two that I haven't changed (CM and 1900PF) I try to get a better time, but nothing is available. And my times aren't bad, they could be slightly better.

I does feel good to finally get something you have been looking for a long time! I compare it to fishing!

I feel your addiction!!! I made my ADRs online for the first time ever today (at 6:30 am after getting only 3 hours of sleep, so I'm a bit out of it today). I loved how smooth it went and how easy it is!! It took me (my friend did it actually) about 45 min. to make phone ADRs for our March trip. Today only took me about 10 min.!

:banana::banana::banana:

I would be a changer too. If I could figure out how to do it?

Can you go online and see your whole list of reservations, then start to tinker with them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter