Beaches?

Sadie Girl

Earning My Ears
We've got an extra day in southern cal before we descend on DL... my girls would love an outing to the beach - what are the best beaches that are the closest to DL?

I love Newport and we go there every time we go to DL. It is only about 20 min ride (with some traffic) to get there. This is looking from the ocean back.

California2004161.jpg

Thanks mikayla73! That looks great! We're in Washington and I think my kids would love to see what a beach without rocks looks like ;)

I think I may have some pics of Seal and Long Beach also, if you want to see those. I am pretty sure that Newport is the closest to DL though. I would have to check with DH though since he grew up there, I let him drive everywhere ;)

How about Surf City, Huntington Beach? We have no rocks and you can see Santa Catalina Island on a clear day! Plus you can also see some oil derricks too!

Of, if your girls wants to see the Long Beach Aquarium, you will see our aquatic animals that live just off the coast of S. California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter