Beaches In Cabo?

jmb910

Obsessed with anything Disney!
I just got a call from DCL yesterday they are no longer offering the beach excursion we booked. No indication why they would cancel it so close to departure. So anyway, everything else that would be age appropriate for our kids is already sold out.

Can anyone recommend a good beach excurstion to do in Cabo? We want to find something close to the ship. Thank you!

Just grab a cab or water taxi over to Medano Beach and head to The Office or Mangos. Both are right on the sand so you can sit at a table and look out at the beautiful Los Arcos and cruise ships and the kids can play in the water. You'll have to buy some food or drinks but it will be much less expensive than an excursion. If you are looking for a hotel to hang out at I can't help you there. We stayed at The Office all afternoon, nice beach with lots of people watching. There are 'beach vendors' but they aren't overly pushy. Enjoy!

Is the beach excursion cancelled for all future cruises?

I'm nervous about a water taxi. Do they supply life vests for children?

We ended up walking most of the way and talking a regular taxi so I'm not sure but I seem to remember they had them available. If its a concern I'd just take a regular cab over its not much difference in time or price for that matter.

Not sure what the status is for future cruises. The voicemail says it is no longer being offered. So then I have to wonder why, was it a safety issue, was the resort bad, etc.?

We have young children, so I am worried about transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter