Beaches and Cream

Disneynutbsv

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>If I had kept
We are thinking of going here for one night. We currently have Coral Reef planned, but weren't going to Epcot that night (oops!). Would it be easy to get into? Or should I just plan on going to Coral Reef anyway? I just want to know whether I should cancel CR or not.

Beaches and Cream and Coral Reef are very different.
Coral Reef is a full service TS restaurant with a varied menu. You have the ambience of the tanks, low lighting etc.
Beaches and Cream is an old fashioned Soda Shoppe. The menu is primarily burgers, sandwiches and ice cream treats. It is bright, busy and noisy. B & C does not take ADR's and there often is a long wait at meal times. It is small inside.
Both are nice for what they are, so I guess it really is what would you like.

We've been to Beaches & Cream before, but that was early November when it was completely quiet...we just walked in and sat. My daughter loves this place, so that is why I was thinking of something a little less formal on the day before we leave...but I don't want to wait in line for an hour either, we are planning on Fantasmic that night..
Are they open for lunch? Maybe we could do a lunch (would it be less crowded?). Anyhow, thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

B&C is open from 11 am to 11 pm.

Have fun!

We've had good luck at B&C when we don't go there at "typical" meal times. It's our favorite place to get burgers on property!

Wait times at B&C really depend on when you visit. Of course, lunch during the week is usually far easier than dinner on a Friday or Saturday evening. The size of your party also will affect your wait time, as B&C is quite small. Mid-week in July at lunch time (soon after it opened), we waited 20 minutes for a table for 3. On a Wednesday night for dinner, the wait was 1 1/2 hours for a table for 5 -- we didn't stick around to varify this was correct.

We love B&C for both the burgers and ice cream treats. Yum!

I've gone to B & C when I've had to wait and when we've just been able to
walk-in. IMO, those burgers are well worth the wait. :thumbsup2 :love: :woohoo:

If you're going to Fantasmic, why not consider a restaurant in the Studios? If your daughter liked B&C, she'll probably like 50's Prime Time -- we always have fun there. B&C does get crowded at meal times - not sure if lunch is any better since it is right by the pool.

We ate lunch at Coral Reef on Aug 31st and loved it. Those ADRs are hard to get so I'd think hard about giving it up. Our 5yo also ate the best here of any of the TS restaurants. If you have not been before the tanks are really special treat. We showed up early for our ADR and were seated right away you might consider doing the same if time is a concern for you. That day we only went to Epcot to eat.

If you're going to Fantasmic, why not consider a restaurant in the Studios? If your daughter liked B&C, she'll probably like 50's Prime Time -- we always have fun there. B&C does get crowded at meal times - not sure if lunch is any better since it is right by the pool.

We tried, but there is nothing available for the night we are going to mgm:( We tried all restaurants, no matter what time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter