Beaches and Cream worth a TS???

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by mom2my3kids, May 4, 2007.

1. mom2my3kids

mom2my3kids Doesn't believe in the Tag Fairy

We are thinking of going here for a lunch and wondering if you think its worth a TS meal? What would you get? A drink, sandwich and maybe a sundae?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Brocktoon

Brocktoon 21st Century Schizoid Man

Definately great sandwiches and ice cream, but it's not worth a TS value-wise on the DDP.

My reccomendation would be to pay cash, and save the TS to apply towards another meal or a 2 TS experience.

4. Robert P

Robert P GLOBEX - taking over your world one country at a t

No way B&C is worth using a TS credit. I agree with the PP advice.

5. mkycrzy1971

mkycrzy1971 DIS Veteran

Our family ate there in 2003 and it was then considered counter service...food was great and deserts to-die-for.....however, it should NOT be considered table service... I would pay out of pocket for this one....look at the menus on this site for B&C...prices are not too bad (considering it is WDW)....use your table service credits for a higher priced meal.

6. MonorailNate

MonorailNate Mouseketeer

We ate at Beaches and Cream last July while staying at the BC. Personally, we didn't think it was all that great. Mediocre, at best. The burgers were decent and the onion rings were good but nothing to get excited about. I would definitely consider this restaurant more of a counter service.

7. arizonacolbys

arizonacolbys Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!

We love eating here & plan to while on the DDP this August - if you're doing a 2 TS restaurant or two, this could be a good one to pay OOP on since you can split one of the huge desserts. But, we've learned to fully enjoy our trips on the DDP to just where/what we want while on the DDP & not worry so much about maximizing our credits. :goodvibes

8. mom2my3kids

mom2my3kids Doesn't believe in the Tag Fairy

Thanks everyone, we will go but pay OOP..

9. Kimberly815

Kimberly815 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>you can call us M

We are planning on dining there with a TS credit on our upcoming trip. We all really want to eat there. . and since it is during free dining. . .I don't really care if we 'maximize' our credits or not! I am still saving money either way!!:thumbsup2