Beaches and Cream, TS or CS?

DominicaAnne

Mouseketeer
I'm confused because allearsnet has it listed as a TS, but you can't make an ADR for it, and I always thought it was CS.:confused:

It is table service for lunch and dinner. I think the new breakfast they have there is CS but I'm not 100% sure on that.

It is a table service restaurant (thus it requires a TS credit) but it is VERY small. Try to go at an off time to minimize the wait.

It is table service for lunch and dinner. I think the new breakfast they have there is CS but I'm not 100% sure on that.

That's correct. Breakfast is CS, lunch & dinner are TS.

Beaches & Cream, Big River Grille, and ESPN Zone are all in that Epcot Resort area, are TS (for lunch & dinner anyway) and do not take ADRs.

Oh that's crappy, I was hoping it was CS. Oh well, we really only want to go there to try the Kitchen Sink (there are 10 of us, so I think we can conquer it!). Thanks everyone!

Is the CS breakfast there a permanent thing? Anyone know where I can find the menu? It's not on All Ears.

Oh that's crappy, I was hoping it was CS. Oh well, we really only want to go there to try the Kitchen Sink (there are 10 of us, so I think we can conquer it!). Thanks everyone!

You should have no problem finishing the Kitchen Sink with 10. It has recently been downsized from 12 scoops of ice cream to 8. You may even be able to finish two of them! They are lots of fun. Make sure to take a picture of it!

Also, with a party of 10 be prepared for a lengthy wait. Beaches and Cream only seats about 50-60 people at a time. Also be prepared to split your party up. The largest tables seat 6. They may be able to put some tables together for you, but that may increase your wait time.

We love B&C but hate the wait. I wish they would take over the arcade next door to make the restaurant space bigger.

Is the CS breakfast there a permanent thing? Anyone know where I can find the menu? It's not on All Ears.

Beaches and Cream breakfast menu

Quick Service Breakfast 7 - 11am

• Bounty Breakfast Platter 8.29
  • Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes, Biscuit and Pancake
  • Pancakes with Bacon 5.19
  • Ham and Cheese Omelet 6.99 with Breakfast Potatoes
  • Assorted Pasties 2.29-2.59
  • Yogurt Parfait 4.29
  • Fruit Cup 3.39
  • Cereal with Milk 3.09
  • Kids Pancakes or Scrambled Eggs 4.39 with bacon and applesauce
  • Kids Cereal with Milk 4.39 with choice of Beverage

That's correct. Breakfast is CS, lunch & dinner are TS.

Beaches & Cream, Big River Grille, and ESPN Zone are all in that Epcot Resort area, are TS (for lunch & dinner anyway) and do not take ADRs.

Big River Grill does take ADRs. You just have to call them directly. The number is 407-560-0253. You're right though. The other two do no take ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter