Beaches And Cream Children's Menu And Ddp

disneyvacalover

Mouseketeer
What desserts are kids under 9 allowed to get w/ the dining plan? I don't see kids desserts listed on Deb's site. Are they allowed to order from the "adult" desserts?
TIA!!

Deb's site says kids get "dessert of the day".

Beaches and Cream is a nice place to eat BUT it's one of the less expensive TS restaurants. Probably a good restaurant to just pay out of pocket.

What desserts are kids under 9 allowed to get w/ the dining plan? I don't see kids desserts listed on Deb's site. Are they allowed to order from the "adult" desserts?
TIA!!

We ate at B&C in August on the free DDP and we were told that our 3 kids were able to order any sundae as their dessert. All 3 chose the kid's Mickey Mouse sundae which I think is the only kid's sundae. We have been to B&C several times and the "dessert of the day" has always been a CC cookie. In August they were able to take the cookie to go in a bag. I have read that other families were limited to the cookie as the kid's dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter