Beachcomber Shacks at TL, which one to request??

Megsmachine

I love Minnie!
We are thinking of renting a beachcomber shack at TL. For the 2 of us.. :upsidedow Its a special trip. ANYWAY, we would like to be close to as much as possible but specifically the wave pool. Does anyone have suggestions on which one to request? Thanks!

I don't know the number of the beachcomber shack, but I can tell you that we rented umbrella #24 last summer and it was in the BEST location overlooking the wave pool. If I were you, I would ask for the shack closest to umbrella #24.

I don't know the number of the beachcomber shack, but I can tell you that we rented umbrella #24 last summer and it was in the BEST location overlooking the wave pool. If I were you, I would ask for the shack closest to umbrella #24.

After looking at the map, I don't think we want to be that far from the wave pool. I was thinking on the other side where the shacks are spread out. Anyone have any other suggestions??

Umbrella #24 and surrounding shacks are the closest to the wave pool...they are right next to it with a great view cuz they are on a raised area.

I rented mine by calling Recreation at (407) 939-1929. If you request a specific location, they will enter your request on your reservation. You have to pay at the time of your reservation.

Hi,
I'm on WDW site now. Where's the link to rent a cabana or umbrella?

Thanks!

There is no link, you have to call them to set it up! (407) 939-1929 Is the number. It's really easy and they explain everything when you call. You do have to pay at the time you make the reservation and can cancel up to one day before and get your money back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter