Beach Club

PrincessDisney96

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! This July me and my family will be staying at the Beach Club. Anyone here who has stayed at the Beach Club can you give me some feedback on the hotel. Was it great or horrible? Thanks!

Hi there :goodvibes
we love the beach club .Stormalong bay great near to epcot, near to hollywood studios, opposite the Boardwalk and a lovely resort.
Have a great time
Janet

We love the BC! Epcot is our favorite park so staying at this resort is so convenient; a wonderful walk to the park. Rooms are nice and Cape May is a great place to dine. Hope you enjoy it!

We are headed here to in June. Cannot wait!!! Been here once before and it was nice frm what I remember....:yay:

I can't imagine how anyone could think it was horrible. BC is a beautiful hotel!

-Stormalong Bay is a mini water park, with sand bottom, lazy river,hot tubs, great water slide.
-Hurrican Hannah's is the pool bar, great drinks (that they'll deliver to your lounge chair :) ) and good food.
-Beaches & Cream is the ice cream place & quick TS restaurant. They have some of the best burgers on Disney property and the ice cream is incredible --if you like choc & peanut butter, go for the No Way Jose--
-There is an arcade that my kids like--I'm not into arcades, but the kids really like it.
-There are tennis courts & volley ball courts
-Cape May Cafe for breakfast and the Clambake dinner buffet!
-We love walking over to Epcot!
-Walking around the boardwalk and having all of those restaurants at your fingertips.
-Movies on the beach at night

-and I think the best of all, Art the Greeter when you walk in. He's a wonderful man and just adds such a magical touch to your trip :love:

Search the Travel channel, Samantha Brown has done a special on the BC (it's a little old, but still great) Hope this helps :goodvibes

I'm with you Chelle. BC is the BEST!!! The character breakfast is the best and we loved walking to Epcot whenever we wanted. You can't beat that for convenience. Art is the best part of the stay. He's just wonderful!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter