Beach Club ?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ms_mckenna, May 8, 2007.

1. ms_mckenna

ms_mckenna DIS Veteran

I am so excited! :cool1: We just switched from AKL to BC! I am trying to use the search feature and it is not working for me like normal. Is there an "official" BC thread that maybe I can get some info? Any help would be appreciated. BC is SAB right? Either way we are thrilled to be in the Boardwalk area again!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. ampooh

ampooh DIS Veteran

BC does have SAB. It is AWESOME!

You will love the resort. It is our favorite

4. kapoof

kapoof DIS Veteran

have a great trip, it is a wonderful relaxing resort!

5. ms_mckenna

ms_mckenna DIS Veteran

Thank so much for the link! We are greatly looking forward to being back in the Boardwalk area again. :goodvibes: Plus the kids put that pool on thier wishlist each time we walked by it last trip. Kinda cool cause at the time we thought that would never happen. :) What a difference year can make!

6. Caitsmama

Caitsmama <font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<

ohh, you will LOVE the BC. Those are our fav resorts so far (both the BC and the YC).. SAB is awesome too!! Have fun!

7. You are very welcome! I will be posting live from the BC starting next Monday.

I hope you enjoy your trip!:banana:

8. jimmalru80

jimmalru80 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Our family loves the BC. We will be back there in June. Have a great trip and make sure you talk to Art, the Greeter. He is truly a gem.

9. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

You will love BC! We stayed at YC for the first time last year and loved it. We'll be there June 28-July 12th. Your kids will never want to leave SAB, and don't forget Beaches and Cream. Have a wonderful trip!!!!

10. ms_mckenna

ms_mckenna DIS Veteran

Very cool thanks all. :goodvibes:
    Just out of curiousity we have a standard view room booked. Can you see fireworks from the waterview rooms? We are not huge view people so I doubt we will flip but like I said I was curious.