beach club studios...location?

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by njmomboys2, Jun 29, 2007.

1. njmomboys2

njmomboys2 Mouseketeer

Hi there...we will be staying for the first time at BCV in a studio July 21-28. I have already requested a non smoking room/floor due to my son's asthma...but what would you suggest for a family of 4: me, DH and 2 DS ages 12 & 7....I am sure we will be spending lots of time at the pool....but maybe a view of Epcot if possible would be nice...also I heard some studios have bigger balconies/decks...any tips would be great!!!!

thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

All rooms and floors are non-smoking since Jun 1. Just request pool view, garden view, etc.

4. Corinne

Corinne DIS Veteran aka DVCTink

See you there! We will be at the BCV July 19-27! Cannot wait!

5. Lady V

Lady V <font color=339933>I kept waking up so hot!<br><fo

we will be there July 23-august 1st! See you there!! can't wait!

6. skelooch

skelooch DIS Veteran

The largest balcony is 228, only negative is it is a HA room so no bath tub, has a pool view, is close to elevator. I've stayed in it twice and would take it every time if I could get it. Your best bet for Illumination views would be 222,322,422,227,327,427,527 all are close to main elevators. Other pool views are 260,360,460,560 close to single elevator and closer to self parking and it should have larger than normal balcony.

Enjoy your stay, I'll be back 9-1 to 9-5

7. my_try

my_try Mouseketeer

If you do not want to lose your bathtub, then be sure to request a non-handicapped room. The handicap-accessible studio villas only have a shower stall.

If you click on this link, you can see all the Beach Club studio villas on each of the five floors and the direction they face.
    http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/

We stayed in unit 261 when we were there in Feb. It was right next to the elevator (which was a short trip down to the quiet pool) and our view was Epcot. We got to see Epcot's fireworks every night at 9 p.m.

Here is a picture of our balcony. It wasn't that small and not too big either. the kids ate breakfast outside every morning.
    [​IMG]

Kathy :goodvibes

8. mprewitt

mprewitt <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Wow, skelooch, looking at your sig you must really love BCV!

9. Simba's Mom

Simba's Mom <font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha

#422 is a very convenient location, but it has a tiny balcony. Also, the balcony is a solid wall except for the top 18 inches or so, which may be a problem if you have young children.

[​IMG]

I was trying to take a picture of the love bugs when I was here last September.

10. auntsue

auntsue DIS Veteran

Wow, my try, that is an awesome link. Do you know if they have anything similar for the BWV? I tried typing BWV instead of BCV into the url, but it just redirected me to the BCV site.

11. my_try

my_try Mouseketeer

I have never came across a similar BW link. Sorry about that. It is a great website.

I took the picture for villa #403! :woohoo:

Kathy