Beach Club or Boardwalk??

I agree with others that if your 12 year old is very active and social that he may prefer BC with the SAB pool.

BWI has an awesome pool, too. I swear the clown isn't as creepy in person. There is also a quiet pool there that is super nice.

My mom and I love the BWI because it seems to be much quieter than other resorts on the inside, but so much activity going on just outside.

ETA: I would base my decision on the pool, since both places are equally as nice and close to both Epcot and DHS. Go with BWI if you are not interested in the big pool at BC.

Beach Club has a nicer pool but it is usually very crowded when we've been. If your son loves to swim, I'd go with BC. That is the only reason I'd choose it over the BW.

You can't go wrong with either, they are equally as nice IMHO and location-wise basically the same as well... BC has a better pool, so that would probably tip the scales toward it if I had a child with me. I don't find the BW clown pool "scary" per se, but it's basically a big pool with a rollercoaster themed slide. SAB is an event.

Plus DH & I stayed @ the BC on our honeymoon, so it has sentimental value to me. :love:

We were toying with the same choices too but we decided on BC. The clown pool keeps freaking me out. I think a 12 yr old would like the slide at the BC better. And you could always walk over and spend time at BW

Agreed! SCARY pool - especially at night when it lights up... :sad2:

We were toying with the same choices too but we decided on BC. The clown pool keeps freaking me out. I think a 12 yr old would like the slide at the BC better. And you could always walk over and spend time at BW

Stephen King "It"......just sayin.........:scared:

We are booked there for June, Hope I can get over my fear of clowns after that novel from the '80s;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter