Beach Club Mickey Mouse cartoons

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Mouskemom, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Mouskemom

Mouskemom Mouseketeer

Last time we were at the BC (in 2007), there was a channel that played old fashioned Mickey Mouse cartoons all day long. My kids loved falling asleep to them. Is that channel still there, and if so, which channel is it?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Mouskemom

Mouskemom Mouseketeer

Anyone?

4. sea nymph

sea nymph Mouseketeer

I can let you know in a couple weeks!

5. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

I don't know the answer, but maybe someone over on the FAQ thread who has been there recently knows the answer.

Dee

6. EagleScout

EagleScout Mouseketeer

We will be at bc in May and can look, but I remember a channel like that at coronado springs-four years ago, so it may be an all wdw perk, unless maybe a special one for all of the deluxes (separate from the one available at the mods, or maybe just some mods)

7. starousse

starousse DIS Veteran

We stayed at the WL last December and my husband was looking forward to having that channel, however it was no longer there. While visiting the Contemporary we saw that one of the lobby tvs had the channel on. When we asked the guy behind the counter, he said that the channel was no longer available on any of the tvs in any of the resort rooms :(

8. AJKMOM

AJKMOM DIS Veteran

Just returned from VWL and there is a channel now that sometimes plays cartoons. I think it was 38 or 39, it says "Duffy", and shows Duffy Bedtime Stories at night, but cartoons at other times. Not a dig selection, though, considering the actual library of cartoons they must have.