Beach Club Marketplace- Counter Service, Groceries and Merchandise- inc. YC Gift Shop

Great thread! :thumbsup2 I just followed the link from the BC & YC FAQ.

Can you tell me exactly where that outdoor seating section is in your very first post on this thread? Thanks. :goodvibes

Sure! There are two entrances to BC Marketplace: 1) The entrance closest to the lobby right near the elevators that leads into the part of the store with Disney merchandise; 2) The entrance down the hallway from the lobby on the right, which leads into the CS, refill mug station and grocery section of the store. This seating area is directly across the hallway from that second entrance on the left side and right past the entrance to the solarium. Hope that helps!

Sure! There are two entrances to BC Marketplace: 1) The entrance closest to the lobby right near the elevators that leads into the part of the store with Disney merchandise; 2) The entrance down the hallway from the lobby on the right, which leads into the CS, refill mug station and grocery section of the store. This seating area is directly across the hallway from that second entrance on the left side and right past the entrance to the solarium. Hope that helps!

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

We love the BC Marketplace! You have done a wonderfule job with this thread. Wish I were there right now.

Do they have jams & jellies & butter by the toaster?

Great question!!!

Here's the photo of the cooking station. I can't tell what is on that condiment cart to the right. (Looks like mustard packets at the bottom right)

Cooking Station:

Marketplacemicrowaveandtoaster.jpg

Pixarmom- can you zoom in on that picture and identify what is available for condiments?

I smell another task to add to your April missions...

Great question!!!

Here's the photo of the cooking station. I can't tell what is on that condiment cart to the right. (Looks like mustard packets at the bottom right)

Cooking Station:

Marketplacemicrowaveandtoaster.jpg

Pixarmom- can you zoom in on that picture and identify what is available for condiments?

I smell another task to add to your April missions...

Too funny! Here's what I can see with the zoom on my iphoto:

1) salt and pepper packets
2) purple and red containers of what I am almost certain is jam (I can see the "smuckers" label on the red container.)
3) a similar container of something without a bright color - honey?
4) dijon mustard packets
5) ketchup packets
6) yellow mustard packets

That was a photo from May 2011, so not the most recent round.

Thank you Natebenma & Pixarmom for all the work that has gone into making this thread possible. We are staying at BC for the first time this fall. We are so excited as this will also be our first Epcot resort stay. Kind of like a whole new vacation for us. :) This has really helped me see what all is available for breakfast and snacks.

:goodvibes

Angel16

Drum roll please!!!!!

We are pleased to present you with actual useful information.
Provided here for your amusement is a selection of photographs representing

BEACH CLUB RESORT WEAR!!

First we have the lovely resort T-shirt with a NEW graphic!

This T-shirt is in the "distressed' style so the streaks of missing color are part of the theme. In Feb 2012 the price for this shirt was $24.95

BeachClubt-shirtbacksidesmfilesize.jpg

BeachClubT-ShirtfrontSmfile.jpg

Next up we have the lovely resort jacket:

This 100% Poly, microfiber jacket has 2 zippered 8 inch by 7 inch side pockets for your hands and a large zippered 10 inch by 9 inch INSIDE pocket located behind the logo on the left chest side. This jacket also comes with a hood that can be zippered up into a convenient collar pouch. This jacket comes in sizes up to 3x and the price in Feb of 2012 was approximately $70 dollars.
The jacket is constructed of an outer poly microfiber shell and a has an additional lining of poly mesh in the body area. The sleeves are lined with a solid (not mesh) poly liner. The back of the jacket is solid blue with no additional embellishment.

BeachClubwindbreakerjacketsmfile.jpg

here is a peek at the resort polo shirt... approximately $35.00

BeachClubpoloshirtsmfile.jpg

Next up we have a category I like to call "resort chotchkies"

Beach Club Mug, LUGGAGE TAG (1 of 2) and Water Bottle

Note: the mug and the H2O bottle ARE NOT dishwasher safe. The luggage tag is in the middle in front of the glass. In in Feb of 2012 , The mug was $11.95, this type of luggage tag was $4.95 and the water bottle was $14.95

BeachClubMugLUGGAGETAG1of2andWaterBottlesmfile.jpg

Next up we have Beach Club luggage tag (2 of 2) This was $5.95

BeachClubluggagetag2of2smfile.jpg

and finally we have the Beach Club fridge magnet....

BeachClubfridgemagnetbackandfrontsmfile.jpg

We hope you have enjoyed your tour of the Beach Club Resort specific Merchandise. If you are unable to hoof it over to the Beach Club Market Place and you would like to try ordering this stuff, call the Parks Merchandise # 1-877-560-6477 between the hours of 9am -8pm Monday thru Friday. EST

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT OTHER ITEMS MAY BE AVAILABLE THAT WE DON'T HAVE PICTURES OF ~and~ that the Market Place location MAY BE OUT OF STOCK OF A PARTICULAR SIZE OR STYLE. Definitely call this number (Parks Merchandise # 1-877-560-6477) and ask if you can order it if it is not available at the time of your visit and you would still like the item.

Please remember to take all your belongings with you and take small children by the hand as you exit this tour of the Beach Club Resort Wear Merchandise. Thank you and come again.

Drum roll please!!!!!

Marlton Mom is pleased to present you with actual useful information.

BEACH CLUB RESORT WEAR!!

This T-shirt is in the "distressed' style so the streaks of missing color are part of the theme. In Feb 2012 the price for this shirt was $24.95

Beach Club t-shirt back side by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Beach Club T-Shirt front by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Next up we have the lovely resort jacket:

This 100% Poly, microfiber jacket has 2 zippered 8 inch by 7 inch side pockets for your hands and a large zippered 10 inch by 9 inch INSIDE pocket located behind the logo on the left chest side. This jacket also comes with a hood that can be zippered up into a convenient collar pouch. This jacket comes in sizes up to 3x and the price in Feb of 2012 was approximately $70 dollars.
The jacket is constructed of an outer poly microfiber shell and a has an additional lining of poly mesh in the body area. The sleeves are lined with a solid (not mesh) poly liner. The back of the jacket is solid blue with no additional embellishment.

Beach Club wind breaker jacket by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

here is a peep at the resort polo shirt... approximately $35.00

Beach Club polo shirt by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Next up we have a category I like to call "resort chotchkies"

Beach Club Mug, LUGGAGE TAG (1 of 2) and Water Bottle

Note: the mug and the H2O bottle ARE NOT dishwasher safe. The luggage tag is in the middle in front of the glass. In in Feb of 2012 , The mug was $11.95, this type of luggage tag was $4.95 and the water bottle was $14.95

Beach Club Mug, LUGGAGE TAG (1 of 2) and Water Bottle by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Next up we have Beach Club luggage tag (2 of 2) This was $5.95

Beach Club luggage tag (2 of 2) by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

and finally we have the Beach Club fridge magnet....

Beach Club fridge magnet back and front by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

We hope you have enjoyed your tour of the Beach Club Resort specific Merchandise. If you are unable to hoof it over to the Beach Club Market Place and you would like to try ordering this stuff, call the Parks Merchandise # 1-877-560-6477 between the hours of 9am -8pm Monday thru Friday. EST

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT OTHER ITEMS MAY BE AVAILABLE THAT WE DON'T HAVE PICTURES OF ~and~ that the Market Place location MAY BE OUT OF STOCK OF A PARTICULAR SIZE OR STYLE. Definitely call this number (Parks Merchandise # 1-877-560-6477) and ask if you can order it if it is not available at the time of your visit and you would still like the item.

Please remember to take all your belongings with you and take small children by the hand as you exit this tour of the Beach Club Resort Wear Merchandise. Thank you and come again.

~Marlton Mom

LOVE THIS THREAD!!! Even the merchandise is exciting - still hoping BC is as good as YC as we were so torn between the two.

Thank ya'll so much for the awesome info in this thread! :worship: We're staying at the Beach Club Villas in 53 days (not that I'm counting) for the first time!! We stayed at the Yacht Club for my wedding and our honeymoon - but that was such a whirlwind trip I didn't pay much attention to the resort amenities - and now traveling with our toddler DD things are much different! This is really useful and helpful info- just wanted to say THANKS!! :)

We hope you have enjoyed your tour of the Beach Club Resort specific Merchandise.
Marlton Mom

Yay! I definitely have!
Finally, Beach Club merchandise will be there when I visit in May!
Thanks for the great news, Marlton Mom!

Hi - How about Yacht Club specific merchandise? I feel left out.....:sad1:

Don't feel left out! Check out page 4 of this thread. Pictures (MickeyT) are there. They actually got their merchandise sooner than BC. Available at Fittings & Fairings (not sure if they have it at the Marketplace too)

ETA: I asked on the BC/YC thread and was told YC merchandise was not sold at the Marketplace, only at the YC gift shop.

Drum roll please!!!!!

Marlton Mom is pleased to present you with actual useful information.

BEACH CLUB RESORT WEAR!!

Beach Club t-shirt back side by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Marlton Mom, thanks for the great pix! I sent an email to the YC/BC IPO to see if I could get four of those shirts pre-stocked in our room for a little check-in magic. So, I embedded your Flickr link but, of course, Disney IT has Flickr blocked so CMs can't visit the site. I tried to PM you, but I don't have enough posts (been on these boards for years, but rarely post...). Is there a way to borrow the picture from the quote above so i can reference it for the IPO?

Alternatively, to anyone with intel on this subject, is it easier to just order the shirts from the BC Marketplace and ask the IPO (or CL CM) to see that they make it to our room?

Any and all thoughts/recommendations are greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter