Beach Club: Garden view room close to lobby?

mommyrosa2

The best thing about Memories is making them
We've booked a package at the BC for October and reserved a garden view room...1st time staying at this resort & can't wait but we'd like to be closer to the main lobby if possible. I'd like to put a request in (I know there are no guarantees) but I'd like to hear from anyone who has stayed in a garden view room. Do these rooms have a full balcony? Also I've heard conflicting stories about their pool area - wristbands needed? not needed? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

You do need to bring your resort ID to access the pool at the BC.

From the pictures on this website, the balconies do not appear to be very deep.

Beach Club has both full sized balconies and standing or Juliet balconies. Those are small and cannot fit chairs or a table - just enough room for 1 or 2 people to stand up. It's due to the decor of the outside of the building and it's just luck of the draw as to which you get. This is true for the entire resort - doesn't matter if you are garden view, water view, etc.

And as Missytara said, room keys must be shown for everyone in the party to get a wristband for the pool.

My advice, and this is what we do, is to put in a simple request for a full balcony. That is more important than room location.

Keep in mind, even if you get a room way down the hall from the lobby, you can still use one of the many other doors that exit you out right onto the walkway to the epcot international gateway. From here you can walk anyplace you want to go most times quicker than having to detour through the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter