Beach Club, Club Level Deluxe Room

explorer06

Mouseketeer
Hello all. Question. Are the above rooms all located on the lounge floor, 5th, or can they be on other floors? And is the floor plan always that shown on the Disney site, i.e. with the little nook for the day bed? Thanks.

(Sorry if this is a double post. Placed it first by mistake in the FAQ threads.)

Our deluxe room was on the 3rd floor and it overlooked the quiet pool. It had a daybed. It also had a huge double balcony and a window. We really enjoyed the larger room as well as the close location to the quiet pool.

Our deluxe room was on the 3rd floor and it overlooked the quiet pool. It had a daybed. It also had a huge double balcony and a window. We really enjoyed the larger room as well as the close location to the quiet pool.

Thanks. Sounds like a gorgeous room. Any photos?

And so by the sounds of it, not all club level rooms are literally on the club level?

I don't have any but I sure wish I did- sorry! I may have a balcony shot on my home computer. If so, I'll post. It was a great location! We were close to the walkway to Epcot and the room was tucked away in a little corner. It was much bigger than a standard room but had the same basic set up- 2 queens and a daybed. It may actually have been on the 2nd floor now that I think about it but either way, it was a huge room in a great location!

And so by the sounds of it, not all club level rooms are literally on the club level?
Many of the Resorts have 2 types of rooms that access Club level facilities. (plus the suites, which are like a whole category of their own)
Deluxe rooms which are typically found in several areas, may or may not be on club level floor
Regular rooms on the Club Level of the resort.
AKL is an exception to the regular rooms though, theirs are all on a different floor than the lounge.l
I think it's the only one with Regular rooms NOT on the club level.

You are correct, the deluxe rooms and some of the suites are not on club level. But you have club level access with your Magic Band. Come join us over on the Club Level thread, we are very hard to find now because we've been removed from the Resort board. Here's a link: http://www.disboards.com/threads/welcome-to-the-club-level-cl-information-and-help-thread.3414590/

At the BC 95% of the Club level rooms are on the 5th floor which has secured access to the club. Some of the suites are on the 4th floor but that pretty much it. so if you book a standard room on club level except to be most likely on the 5th level

At the Beach Club, there are six deluxe rooms, one on the first floor, one on the second floor, two on the third floor and two on the fourth floor. All give you club level (5th floor) access. The lounge and the dedicated club level concierges are on the fifth floor. The Presidential and Vice Presidential Suites are on the fifth floor. All other one and two bedroom suites are on floors 1-4. They also, of course, give you access to the fifth floor.

Why was it removed?? I love your thread and couldn't find it

All of the resort FAQs were moved to "communities" for some reason. I don't know why. I just came one day and it was gone. We don't get any newbies anymore, it's a major bummer. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter