Be there tomorrow!!

gschmerl

<font color=red>Not ignored by the Tag Fairy any l
I can't wait. We leave tomorrow morning for four nights at the HRH. We were there this time last summer too. Can't wait to ride the coasters and Spiderman , see the fireworks, and eat at Mythos.
After the HRH we are on to WDW - five nights at the Dolphin. I think we'll be VERY tired after this trip!!

Have a napolean at the Main St. Bakery for me! We won't be at WDW this time, just Universal. Boo Hoo.

Antonia and cdpa4d,
It's sooooo funny that you mentioned my two favorite desserts. I just LOVED that warm gooey chocolate banana cake at Mythos. My mouth is watering in anticipation.
I also love Napleons. I was in line at the bakery and there was only one left and I was praying that no one in front of me would order it. Don't you know someone DID order it. Lucky for me, there were more in the back!

Have a GREAT trip, gschmerl! I just got back on Weds and want to go back!!

I've never tried the desserts at MYTHOs, I've always been too full afterwards to try them. One day! As for bakeries, I LOVE the apple danishes at the bakery in the Port of Entry at IOA....YUM!

Let us know how you enjoyed your stay!

I was also VERY full after my meal at Mythos, but that didn't stop me from ordering the warm, gooey, chocolate, banana cake. Hasn't anyone been nice enough to give you a taste of theirs?

uhhh, no, Barry Hom some people Barry Hom will Barry Hom eat it right in front of your face Barry Hom without offering Barry Hom but I won't mention ANY names....Barry Hom Barry Hom

Robin,
You are too funny. How did you know I was thinking of Barry when I mentioned sharing?
I'll write a report when I return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter