Be Our Guest

rt3773

Earning My Ears
We have never done the dining plan and are not going to this trip. We arrive at Disney this week.

How do we go about eating at Be Our Guest without reservations? Explain this please.

Reservation only I'm afraid. Keep checking for reservations online - not uncommon for there to be last minute cancellations, as people have up until 24 hours before to cancel a reservation without penalty.

As others have said, no eating at BOG without a reservation. Keep looking, even once you arrive, especially if you don't care which meal you'll eat there. I see a lot of openings pop up 24-72 hours before the reservation time as people try to cancel without the no show charge. Even looking right now I see dinner and lunch times for Monday.

We were in MK on Tuesday. I made lunch reservations at BOG 180 days out. I was surprised when I checked in that they were taking walk ups. I guess it wasn't a busy day. I wouldn't count on it but you can always try.

This week might be your lucky week. With the weather forecaste, some may not want to venture out into the rain to eat. You might be able to walk up. If you can pick a time, go during a good rainstorm!

You can always try for a walk-up, but it's not guaranteed. If you decide to try, go right when the restaurant opens up. Good luck!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter