Be Our Guest

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by newfiegirl, Apr 2, 2013.

1. newfiegirl

newfiegirl Hello Mickey!

How possible will it be to get a ressie at Be Our Guest for any time of the day for our end of June-July stay on site. I keep trying, no luck.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RocketEAR99

RocketEAR99 Mouseketeer

I'd say keep trying now and then, especially as the date get's a little closer, perhaps even when you get to Disney World. Sometimes people cancel for various reasons as they get closer to going, and even last minute. It's no guarantee, especially with a new restaurant, but there's always hope! :thumbsup2

4. Cheert789

Cheert789 Earning My Ears

I believe you only need reservations for supper meals. From 11 to 430 it is quick service. I highly recommend it the quick service was amazing especially for a quick service in the parks. Seating was very able not bumbling into each other. Of place your order at a computer then go sit Dow with you locator and the food is there almost immediately. It was very refreshing. Plus the dinning rooms are amazing

5. newfiegirl

newfiegirl Hello Mickey!

hi, are there any characters at be our guest? what time?

6. parkhopping

parkhopping DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

There's a link in my signature to a thread called "Everything you ever wanted to know about Be Our Guest". It includes a post with tips on getting a dinner ressie, and the post about dinner talks about how you can meet the Beast :thumbsup2

7. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

No characters at lunch. There are no characters visiting tables at dinner either. On most nights, the Beast walks through every hour - and that's it, he's announced and he walks through, he doesn't visit tables. Diners are given the opportunity to have a photo taken with the Beast in his study while they are on the way out (after finishing dinner). Photo only, no autographs.