Be Our Guest

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
We ate both lunch and dinner at Be Our Guest yesterday. It was wonderful! Just wanted to give a heads up for those who are able to transfer from a w/c or ECV.

They will ask you to park your w/c or ECV outside the restaurant if you can transfer.

At lunch time, this means you will have quite a bit of standing and walking if the order kiosks are busy. We waited about 10 minutes for a kiosk to order, and it took us longer to order because we had a special food request.

We ordered on the kiosk and a CM came over to us and made note of our special request. She took the request to the chef herself.

You are given a GPS rose that tells them where to deliver the food. We were able to pick our table, then walk around and take pictures.

They also bus the tables when you are finished, which is a big help! You do have to get your own drinks at lunch. They bring condiments to your table.

At dinner, when our pager went off, we were asked to park the w/c outside. When we told them we needed it to get him to the table that was fine. Then the person who seated us took it outside for us.

The West Wing was very dark. For lunch we sat in the Gallery, but walked around checking out the dining rooms. My son began to panic as soon as we walked into the West Wing. It was loud and dark.

The servers push large carts to deliver the food. The spaces are narrow, especially in the West Wing. There just isn't room for strollers, w/c or ECV unless you are sitting in it to eat, instead of a chair. Even so, one server accidently pushed her cart into the back of my dining room chair as she was navigating the Gallery dining room.

The food was amazing, especially those cupcakes!!

We ate both lunch and dinner at Be Our Guest yesterday. It was wonderful! Just wanted to give a heads up for those who are able to transfer from a w/c or ECV.

They will ask you to park your w/c or ECV outside the restaurant if you can transfer.

At lunch time, this means you will have quite a bit of standing and walking if the order kiosks are busy. We waited about 10 minutes for a kiosk to order, and it took us longer to order because we had a special food request.

We ordered on the kiosk and a CM came over to us and made note of our special request. She took the request to the chef herself.

You are given a GPS rose that tells them where to deliver the food. We were able to pick our table, then walk around and take pictures.

At dinner, when our pager went off, we were asked to park the w/c outside. When we told them we needed it to get him to the table that was fine. Then the person who seated us took it outside for us.

The West Wing was very dark. For lunch we sat in the Gallery, but walked around checking out the dining rooms. My son began to panic as soon as we walked into the West Wing. It was loud and dark.

The servers push large carts to deliver the food. The spaces are narrow, especially in the West Wing. There just isn't room for strollers, w/c or ECV unless you are sitting in it to eat, instead of a chair. Even so, one server accidently pushed her cart into the back of my dining room chair as she was navigating the Gallery dining room.

Thanks for sharing this info. I'm eating there this Sunday, and I can't wait! I did get to see the inside of the dining room this last Saturday and it looked pretty tight. It doesn't sound like it's set up the best for w/c or EVC at this time. I hope they make it a little more accessible before the official opening.

lovethattink said:

Did you find it easier with then bring the food to at lunch. Compared to other quick service where you order and wait. Do you think they should roll it out to more places.

Thanks for sharing this info. I'm eating there this Sunday, and I can't wait! I did get to see the inside of the dining room this last Saturday and it looked pretty tight. It doesn't sound like it's set up the best for w/c or EVC at this time. I hope they make it a little more accessible before the official opening.

How exciting! I'm sure you will love it in there!

It is a tight squeeze for the carts. The busier they are the more carts in motion.

Did you find it easier with then bring the food to at lunch. Compared to other quick service where you order and wait. Do you think they should roll it out to more places.

It was so much easier!! I finally have a place I can dine alone with my son. In the past we had to do table service. However, it's been over a year since I've gone just and he and I to a park.

They also bus the tables too! You do have to get your own drinks at lunch. They bring condiments to your table. I guess I should add this info to the first post.

lovethattink said:
How exciting! I'm sure you will love it in there!

It is a tight squeeze for the carts. The busier they are the more carts in motion.

It was so much easier!! I finally have a place I can dine alone with my son. In the past we had to do table service. However, it's been over a year since I've gone just and he and I to a park.

They also bus the tables too! You do have to get your own drinks at lunch. They bring condiments to your table. I guess I should add this info to the first post.

That great their trying a similar thing at akl quick service it won't be a his device. But something to scan at your table and their know where you are and bring the food to you.

We'll be having lunch there in a week and half.

I like having the food brought to your table. The rose idea is a great way to do it.

Do you pay at the kiosk? or how does paying work for lunch?

We'll be having lunch there in a week and half.

I like having the food brought to your table. The rose idea is a great way to do it.

Do you pay at the kiosk? or how does paying work for lunch?

Yes, you pay at the kiosk.

I have both lunch and dinner up in my TR. Lunch starts on page 202 and continues over to 203, dinner is also on page 203.

lunch http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46701231&postcount=3029

lunch continued http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46701368&postcount=3030

lunch food pictures http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46701443&postcount=3031

Thanks for the review.
We took the walk thro tour for DVC members. My DD did not like the West Wing at all. She would not even go in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter