Be Our Guest

We ate there last week for lunch The food was good. The room with the rose is great. The ballroom is very pretty. The food was good. The wait wasn't long at all.

The one thing I didn't like and I'm sure they will find a way to fix this is that we were using dining credits. One of us wanted an entire meal. Another just wanted to get the soup and use a snack credit. When you check in at the podium the greeter asks how you are paying. We said dining plan. However, when ordering at the self-service kiosks, there was no way to use a meal credit *and* a snack credit; it was all one way or nothing. We ended up having a cast member ask a manager how to do it and we ended up having to get a second ordering device (rose). Hopefully they will get this glitch fixed soon.

I asked what time they served lunch when we were there last week. I was told from 10:30 until 2:00. They close between lunch and dinner to prepare for dinner.

ellyn2000 said:
Just wanted to post here that we had dinner @Be Our Guest on 11/20. It was wonderful. They did a good job of being on time with reservations. We were in the West Wing dining room and every so often a petal would fall from the rose and with a clap of thunder and lightening the portrait of the prince would change to the Beast. The Beast would also be announced/presented as our host several times during dinner and would stomp in, take a bow and then leave to receive guests in the library. You could go to the library to see him. Visited all of the dining rooms and its all beautiful. We all either had the steak or roasted game hen and it was delicious. Dessert is either beautiful cupcakes or different puff pastries. Wonderful experience.

Are those the only desserts? Could anyone give more detail?

We had lunch there as well on 11/18. It was great! We loved the theme of the entire place. We were able to walk around and take pictures and such. I love how the food is brought out. Everything we had was great.

We had 2 cm's both tell us that they actually preferred lunch to dinner. We do hope to eventually try dinner though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter