1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Be Our Guest- worth it to keep trying??

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jude&jonah, Dec 7, 2012.

1. jude&jonah

jude&jonah Mouseketeer

Just booked our trip for the last week of February today- going for 7 nights. Nothing available for Be Our Guest dinners. Is it worth it to keep trying every single day until then or do you think it's completely unlikely anything will open up?

Thanks in advance- first time going to Disney since it opened so wasn't sure how insane it was to try to be getting a reservation 80 days in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. E-P-C-O-T

E-P-C-O-T DIS Veteran

I don't know if this might help, but, you should take a look at this thread:http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3030504

4. chloelovesdisney

chloelovesdisney DIS Veteran

Good luck. I've looked everyday for the last month trying to get one for next week with no luck. February sounds more promising though. :)

5. loveshak22

loveshak22 DIS Veteran

I'd say keep trying! If you keep trying and don't get an ADR you're in no different a position than you are now. However, if you do get lucky then there you go!

Plus, as another poster said keep checking the ADR cancellation thread for February.

6. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

Some *lucky* person just got our cancelled ressies for this past week LOL so keep trying if you want them;)

We arrived Tues. 11/27 and with very little wait was able to get in for lunch. We loved the food (got the braised pork - delicious) and was able to walk around in all the rooms, take pictures, enjoy the ambiance - it was all as wonderful as I'd imagined.

But then, decided that being as we had seen it, decided to cancel our dinner ressie for the next night, then go back for lunch another day, which we did Tues. 12/4, again with even a lesser wait time. We were just as happy with the lunches, and the pictures with beast at night was not a priority with us.

7. Kidgoingon40

Kidgoingon40 Mouseketeer

Keep trying! I just got a ressie for my spring break trip in march this week. It is for a Saturday night, too! It is definitely possibl for one to pop up :yay:

8. nolanboys

nolanboys DIS Veteran

We were just there. I looked at the dinner menu and decided that the QS at lunch looked better. We loved it! So if you can't getting a ADR, just stop by for lunch.

9. jude&jonah

jude&jonah Mouseketeer

Thanks guys! I'll try the February ressie thread- I'm really relieved to hear a lot of your enjoyed lunch just as much! Would lunch count as a QS credit or a TS credit?

North of mouse- I bet you made someone's TRIP!

10. jude&jonah

jude&jonah Mouseketeer

Ps. Just looked at the menus- in some ways it does sound like QS lunch might be just fine for us! We are doing Bistro de Paris as well so perhaps it will be nice to not do two sit down french places... it is french right at Be Our Guest?? Hah!

11. cheryterese

cheryterese DIS Veteran

We are going the second week of February and I've been trying for one every day, but no luck so far either. If I can't get one we'll do lunch, but I thought I'd keep trying. Good luck to you!

12. loveshak22

loveshak22 DIS Veteran

I think I've seen it described as "French inspired" and "rustic French" :laughing:

13. ktlm

ktlm DIS Veteran

Lunch is wonderful and the place is beautiful! If you can't pick up a Dinner ADR, I think you will be happy with having lunch there!

14. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

LOL, I thought the same thing! But in all seriousness, after enjoying our lunches (2 times) decided we didn't need the dinner ressie. And by the way, yes, it is a CS at lunch - can't beat that, eh???? :)

15. dvcterry

dvcterry DIS Veteran

I was thinking the same thing. I gave up hope and then checked again for our trip and then there was an opening for dinner but at 8:55.