Be Our Guest Restaurant for Lunch!

Is the Gray Stuff available at lunch? I don't see it on the menu...is it something that can be ordered?

No it is not during lunch. It is not an item that can be ordered. It is offered for dinner by the server for celebrations. Some have had luck asking for it too.

can I wait in line for a lunch table for my family of 3, or do all of us have to be present to be able to get a table? thanks for your help in this.

Last week when we were there, the entire party had to be present in order to get in line.

We had lunch there on July 2. The theming was awesome in the castle. The food was ok. My husband enjoyed his sandwich but my ham and cheese melt tasted like it had been sitting for a while. It was ok and I ate it but it wasn't something I could hardly wait to eat again. The kids got turkey sandwiches which they weren't overly excited about. The cupcakes were delicious though!

What is the gray stuff that everyone keeps talking about? :confused3

i believe, from what i heard, is a treat served at BE OUR GUEST in THE NEW FANTASYLAND. I was told you cannot buy it, but it is served to guests if you are celebrating a special occasion... http://www.amomblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/the-grey-stuff.jpg from the song

Be our guest! Be our guest!
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest
Soup du jour
Hot hors d'oeuvres
Why, we only live to serve
Try the grey stuffChip:
It's delicious
Lumiere:
Don't believe me? Ask the dishes

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A VERY SPECIAL TREAT

i believe, from what i heard, is a treat served at BE OUR GUEST in THE NEW FANTASYLAND. I was told you cannot buy it, but it is served to guests if you are celebrating a special occasion...

This is no longer true. Due to so many people demanding this special treat Disney has made a grey stuff torte and a masters cupcake with the grey stuff as the frosting. The cupcake was available for lunch and the torte for dinner in early nov.

i believe, from what i heard, is a treat served at BE OUR GUEST in THE NEW FANTASYLAND. I was told you cannot buy it, but it is served to guests if you are celebrating a special occasion... http://www.amomblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/the-grey-stuff.jpg from the song Be our guest! Be our guest! Put our service to the test Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie And we'll provide the rest Soup du jour Hot hors d'oeuvres Why, we only live to serve Try the grey stuffChip: It's delicious Lumiere: Don't believe me? Ask the dishes IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A VERY SPECIAL TREAT

This used to be true but now it is available for purchase. I believe it us $4.19 for a dollop of the grey stuff. There is also the Master's cupcake, a chocolate cupcake with grey stuff frosting.

To the poster who asked, the grey stuff is cookies and cream panna cotta.

This used to be true but now it is available for purchase. I believe it us $4.19 for a dollop of the grey stuff. There is also the Master's cupcake, a chocolate cupcake with grey stuff frosting.

i am so glad to hear this... i cannot wait to try it mysel

Thank you!

There are actually two options. At lunch you can get the Master's Cupcake, which is frosted/filled with the Gray Stuff. At dinner you can get a brownie that is frosted with the Gray Stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter