Be Our Guest Reservations

I have been trying for a very, very long time. I just found a reservation for next Thursday when we will be there :banana:

Has anyone actually been able to get dinner reservations at BOG??? We have been trying for months and EVERY date we check online shows unavailable.

Every time I see a post like this (and it seems like one with very similar wording crops up weekly), I shake my head. Think about it. BOG is a very large restaurant. If there are no ADRs available when you check (assuming the system is actually working for a change), that means the restaurant is full. So it must be obvious that yes, in fact, thousands of guests have been able to get reservations.

Are thousands of others frustrated at the difficulty of getting the coveted ADR? Obviously. Does perseverance and persistence pay off? Frequently.

I didn't have any problem getting a reservation at 180 day mark for our June trip:yay: I am looking forward to trying it.

Are thousands of others frustrated at the difficulty of getting the coveted ADR? Obviously. Does perseverance and persistence pay off? Frequently.

This is so true for any restaurant. I couldn't get a reservation at 180+10 since we are only doing 1.5 MK days. Nothing was available. I tried several times a day everyday at different times. We arrive Sunday, and I found not only an opening, but a perfect time for us this afternoon.

Perseverance and persistence is the key with any hard to get reservation or FP+ these days.

Keep an eye out. I'm going Thanksgiving week, am staying off-site, and snagged BOG reservations on two different nights (one of them was a few days after the 180 day mark). People will cancel as time goes on to avoid the cancellation penalties, too.

Has anyone actually been able to get dinner reservations at BOG??? We have been trying for months and EVERY date we check online shows unavailable.

Totally know how you feel and I wondered if there really were any reservations to begin with. Our ADR date was back in April, and right at 6am I checked every day of our trip and nothing (we are only staying 6 nights though). Then every day since, I would check multiple times a day...nada. Crazy, so I also wondered. People said to keep checking and even closer to the date at 45 days, people cancel their trip (i.e. since full payment due) so would try then.

When I work from home, I keep myself signed in and will check at least once an hour if not more. Well, just this week a time actually popped up. I didn't even see it at first as totally wasn't expecting it (and lost it at first due to system not completing the process correctly, but then it came up again after an hour). So just keep trying (or your post was back in April...have you found one since). Here's some pixie dust pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter