"Be Our Guest" pin

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by diberry, Sep 17, 2013.

1. diberry

diberry DIS Veteran

Does anyone know when the "Be Our Guest" pin will be available please? We live in UK and loved the BOG restaurant when we were over in August but I couldn't find any pins (although I saw photos of them on the Internet - maybe for the opening). Could anyone help me please?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

The only pins I've seen were for when the restaurant and New Fantasyland first opened. There was a mystery box set that included one for BOG, along with an annual passholder pin. You might try searching ebay to see if any available.

4. disneyfan888

disneyfan888 DIS Veteran

Can you describe the pin? As the previous poster mentioned the only "Be Our Guest Pins" that were released were last year when the New Fantasyland area opened.

5. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

6. diberry

diberry DIS Veteran

Rather belatedly I've just seen this post - sorry - haven't been receiving updates for quite a while. Yes, that's the pin. I'd love one - will have a look in October when we go!

7. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

Sorry, but the limited edition pins have long since sold out. They might have some other new design, but the ones first released when New Fantasyland debut are no longer available.

8. diberry

diberry DIS Veteran

Thank you very much. I'll have a look on ebay. :)