"Be Our Guest" pin

diberry

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when the "Be Our Guest" pin will be available please? We live in UK and loved the BOG restaurant when we were over in August but I couldn't find any pins (although I saw photos of them on the Internet - maybe for the opening). Could anyone help me please?

The only pins I've seen were for when the restaurant and New Fantasyland first opened. There was a mystery box set that included one for BOG, along with an annual passholder pin. You might try searching ebay to see if any available.

Does anyone know when the "Be Our Guest" pin will be available please? We live in UK and loved the BOG restaurant when we were over in August but I couldn't find any pins (although I saw photos of them on the Internet - maybe for the opening). Could anyone help me please?

Can you describe the pin? As the previous poster mentioned the only "Be Our Guest Pins" that were released were last year when the New Fantasyland area opened.

Rather belatedly I've just seen this post - sorry - haven't been receiving updates for quite a while. Yes, that's the pin. I'd love one - will have a look in October when we go!

Sorry, but the limited edition pins have long since sold out. They might have some other new design, but the ones first released when New Fantasyland debut are no longer available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!