Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I've tried everything I can think of....can anyone help me understand why only the second half of my split stay is appearing as an option? I can't add the reservation numbers without logging in or creating a new account. Both reservations are on MDE so why aren't they showing up?:confused3

Same thing happened to us. First 5 days of our trip is in on dinning plan second 5 days is not on the dinning plan. Only second part of the rip was showing u. I spend an our on the phone. The unlinked my reservation. Entered the first confirmation dates. Relinked reservation and..........it changed nothing. She finally just said "huh, well we can't change it, good luck"

Wanted to let y'all know that we used the backdoor invite for BOG FP+ on 12/30. I had a confirmation and looked at it the day before to confirm. We did not pre-order. At check-in, they could not find our info but did not really question us. I told them I had a printout of my confirmation (via screenshot). They just wrote down my name and resort and let us on in.

Once we entered, we did not get a rose because we had our Magic Bands. We were directed to a kiosk to order which ended up taking quite some time because the people in front of us lost their order before confirming and had to start again. It was a minor frustration compared to waiting in the line that was over a hour.

The food was delicious and we really enjoyed the entire experience.

My trip is mid April and it says no FPs available. Does that mean it hasn't opened up yet for those dates? If so, when will it - a month out?

My trip is mid April and it says no FPs available. Does that mean it hasn't opened up yet for those dates? If so, when will it - a month out?

I don't think February has even opened yet. I've been lurking around on here and I think I've seen others saying that it's been opening for the next month on the 20th of the current month, but that can change of course. So Jan 20th-ish for February and February 20th-ish for March, etc.

Thank you so much for this thread! I would have shown up to the park and waited for hours in line. Now I have my FastPass ready for Friday! So excited!

I continue to get the error "please make sure your name and res id match" I have tried both my res # from original booking and the number on the magic band?? Any advice or a number to call ? Thanks in advance!

Just saw that BOG Lunch FPP is open for February!!

Start Booking Feb People!!

Date: Tuesday 1/14 midnight

I was able to book lunch for Feb 18th and 24th!

Try the grey stuff it's delicious......

Thanks for the post-alert. It is very much appreciated!!! :) SO EXCITED!!!!

I was able to book lunch for Feb 18th and 24th! Try the grey stuff it's delicious...... Thanks for the post-alert. It is very much appreciated!!! :) SO EXCITED!!!!

Congrats! Did you use two different email address with your split stay to get the 2 lunch FPP, just want to make sure my information is correct.

Thanks

Just saw that BOG Lunch FPP is open for February!!

Start Booking Feb People!!

Date: Tuesday 1/14 midnight

Thanks for the quick update! I've been anxiously awaiting word! Successfully booked my FP+ at BOG for our party of 5 on Friday February 7th! It's my DS(3)'s first visit, so I'm excited we'll be dining in the castle! Originally had BOG ADR's for that night, but had to release them when they announced that the EP was on that night (didn't want to miss that!). So glad we won't miss this awesome opportunity.

YEAH! I kept trying and the times eventually popped up!
I did have to use 2 email addresses to get 2 ressies on different days of a split stay.

Thank you for the heads up!!!! Luv the Disboards!

Thanks to this thread! :thumbsup2

I was also able to get a FP+ reservation for BOG for one of the days of my upcoming February trip.

I also noticed that although I chose an expedited arrival slot vs. a direct to table slot, I still have the option to add a meal order to my reservation. It's in the "View details about your FastPass+ arrival window" area once you have a reservation.

YEAH! I kept trying and the times eventually popped up! I did have to use 2 email addresses to get 2 ressies on different days of a split stay. Thank you for the heads up!!!! Luv the Disboards!

Thank you, I just wanted to confirm what I had read so I am informed.

:cool1::cool1::banana:

I just booked lunch for Feb. 9th. So happy!!!!!
I could only book for the 4 people on my ressie not for the 1 extra person linked to my MDE. Any ideas on how to get him on our reservation?

Was able to book February 24th. So excited, I pretty sure I have been checking the link for two months straight, just in case it opened early. Yippee! :)

I have my reservation but I'm continuing to play with the days/selections out of curiosity.

The times available seem to be really fluid, so if you don't see a day or time you want, keep checking!

I've already tweaked my day and time slot three times. :goodvibes -- Went from one day at 11-11:30 to another day at 11:15-11:45 to the same day at 11-11:30.

Seeing only allowed one reservation for my party for my trip. When you're making a change you're swapping your current one (day or time) for the new one.

I have my reservation but I'm continuing to play with the days/selections out of curiosity. The times available seem to be really fluid, so if you don't see a day or time you want, keep checking! I've already tweaked my day and time slot three times. :goodvibes -- Went from one day at 11-11:30 to another day at 11:15-11:45 to the same day at 11-11:30.

Thanks, Good to know. I want to book for 4/2, so I have a while to wait. Good information for my future endeavor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter