Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Google search for a blog on the BOG FP Lunch. There is a guy who wrote a blog (disneyfoodblog) with screen caps and everything and walked everyone through the entire process from the screen we are now, until sitting down and eating. he checked in with a CM. The post was super informative!
It helped me make the decision to try it!

Here's a link to the Disney Food Blog report on testing the BOG lunch FastPass.

I'm so glad I was able to get this fastpass+ for my trip last week, we wouldn't have eaten there otherwise! I was pleasantly surprised by the food for the price.

The check-in process was frustrating for us though. We pre-ordered our food online, and told every single person during the check-in process that we had done so. We were handed off to a new person at least 4-5 times. When we made it to the touch screen the rose they had given us told us to re-order - I guess they were supposed to have scanned our magic bands at some point? They were able to look up our order from the magic bands, but it took a long time to get things sorted out & paid for.

Curious which day did you get? I think its linked to your magic band but I could be wrong. I used the reservation number given to me when I personalized my magic bands thats why I think its linked. I'm happy you were able to get one!!

Ours is for next Thursday, but it gave me the option to pick through November 2! I played around with different days, and they all had availability.

I don't think I ever received an actual invitation, but was able to set up the fastpass+ for lunch. My 6 year old is jumping out of her shoes with excitement.

Just FYI, I was able to change our Thursday (October 31) lunch FP+ to Saturday (November 2) with no problem! We are going to be touring with some friends on Thursday, and they are staying off site, so they aren't eligible for BOG FP+. I clicked around before finalizing, and there was still availability every day next week!

Hopefully this info will be useful to someone, or will at least help to alleviate some concerns. :D

407- 939-3563,I called this number they gave out reservation # and web site needed to make the FP lunch reservation.

407- 939-3563,I called this number they gave out reservation # and web site needed to make the FP lunch reservation.

We have the website here on this thread (and others).... And reservation numbers are being entered no problem... But it doesn't solve that December isn't open yet.... Unless I'm missing something?

407-939-3463. I called the number and they gave me the reservation number I needed and the web site to make the reservation. There is a threat totally dedicated to the BOG fastpass+

407-939-3463. I called the number and they gave me the reservation number I needed and the web site to make the reservation. There is a threat totally dedicated to the BOG fastpass+

We are well aware of the website. Its in this very thread. It doesnt change that NO DECEMBER DATES have been released. Not sure what you are trying to infer by repeating your last post.

I have a FP+, but when I made the reservation, I didn't see an option to pay using the DDP so the total is showing up as cash.

Does anyone know how to change payment method or if I have to cancel and re-select? Where would I find the option to pay using the DDP?

I was hoping to be able to switch to the DDP when we get there, but now I'm concerned I'll have to go through the whole ordering process again.

Thanks!

Have a BOG lunch for 11/24. However, it is for my immediate family of 4. My inlaws are going with us, and thru MDE they are all linked up to my account, but I cannot select them for the BOG FP.

Should I:

Create a dummy account for my In-laws and try to get them their own FP res?
My concern: Will this mess with having them attached to my MDE account? I would use one of my own "extra" email accounts to set them up.

Ask about it after we check in at hotel? Is this even a possibility? We had a problem linking one of my FIL's tickets on MDE, so I already have to go get him "matched" to the rest of us for 1 day. There is someone at the Hotel that handles this, correct?

Ask when we get to the MK on 11/24? Obviously, if this doesn't work, we will have to stand in line to get in and it will screw up our FP+ 's and general plan for the whole rest of the day.

Ugh. I'm so tired of all this planning. Thanks for any suggestions / advice.

Have a BOG lunch for 11/24. However, it is for my immediate family of 4. My inlaws are going with us, and thru MDE they are all linked up to my account, but I cannot select them for the BOG FP.

Should I:

Create a dummy account for my In-laws and try to get them their own FP res?
My concern: Will this mess with having them attached to my MDE account? I would use one of my own "extra" email accounts to set them up.
Are they in the same room or do they have their own reservation?

Ask about it after we check in at hotel? Is this even a possibility? We had a problem linking one of my FIL's tickets on MDE, so I already have to go get him "matched" to the rest of us for 1 day. There is someone at the Hotel that handles this, correct?
I'm not exactly sure if I am understanding your question, but I have read that the Concierge desk will give out fp's for BOG lunch. I'm not 100% sure if this is true or if they will do it in this case. :confused3 But it would be worth it to ask them if you haven't gotten the problem solved before you arrive.

I have a FP+, but when I made the reservation, I didn't see an option to pay using the DDP so the total is showing up as cash. Does anyone know how to change payment method or if I have to cancel and re-select? Where would I find the option to pay using the DDP? I was hoping to be able to switch to the DDP when we get there, but now I'm concerned I'll have to go through the whole ordering process again. Thanks!

It can be done when you are there- no worries.

Are they in the same room or do they have their own reservation?

I'm not exactly sure if I am understanding your question, but I have read that the Concierge desk will give out fp's for BOG lunch. I'm not 100% sure if this is true or if they will do it in this case. :confused3 But it would be worth it to ask them if you haven't gotten the problem solved before you arrive.

They have their own room, but do not have their own MDE account (or any other Disney account). They do not use email.

Yep, the hotel concierge is what I was thinking. I remember having to move around some ADR's on a previous trip and they helped me. I thought I'd read somewhere that they could help with the BOG lunch stuff, too. I also believe they can help get my FIL's ticket added and then duplicate our FP+ selections for him. At least I hope so.

There are just so many threads on all this stuff. I am getting completely lost. And I have this sinking feeling that I am going to spend a lot of time in line at front desks, concierge, guest services or whatever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter