Be Our Guest for August dinner

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by soupdujor, Mar 21, 2013.

1. soupdujor

soupdujor Earning My Ears

Not showing any availability for any dinner dates/times for mid August 2013.

When I spoke with a dining agent, they said that sometimes Be Our Guest holds off on releasing availability til the date gets closer. That sounded contradictory to the 180 day advance reservation calendar.

Anyone have any luck trying to reserve August?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mcgypsy

mcgypsy Mouseketeer

I got a 6:15 for Aug 6th today and saw that there was a 9:25 for Aug 8th.

Good Luck!

I was trying to change some things around and now the system is down. Maybe
    things will look better for you when it comes back up!

4. jojo0612

jojo0612 Mouseketeer

I've been checking for weeks..last week I was able to snag a 9:20 ressie, but I was worried because it's our last night in the parks and if my kids could wait till then. Today, I was able to get a 4:20pixiedust:!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!

5. Lisa75

Lisa75 Mouseketeer

:) I was at the computer promptly at 6:00 am today to try for September 17. Nothing! The day I really want is 9/18 so maybe better luck tomorrow. After seeing this I am thinking maybe it's just too early even though it's 180 days. I can't do 180 +10 since we don't have a room booked yet. We are DVC but this is an extra trip for MNSSHP and I'm going to get a room later when AP rates come out.

I need early. DS 14 months eats dinner around 4-5. You guys think there is still a chance?

Thanks,

Lisa

6. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

Try calling. I had no luck online, but was able to book the day I wanted over the phone.

7. kgsmith

kgsmith DIS Veteran

I got an ADR for August 10 when my 180+10 day opened up on February 6.

8. jojo0612

jojo0612 Mouseketeer

I was just thinking since I got the 4:20 ADR, is that considered lunch or dinner? I searched for dinner, so that's what I'm assuming it is, but I want to make sure! thanks.

9. princessesintraining

princessesintraining Mouseketeer

To the person trying to book in September. I am staying on site and was able to snag a Sept 17 at 5:25, so they are in the system. My TA had told me before he booked it for me that he was 6 for 7 at getting BOG. Good luck and keep trying!pixiedust: