Be Our Guest Easter week

Brynnie

Mouseketeer
Just booked a trip to WDW for Easter week which is going to be crazy busy in the MK! DH and I (no kids) are going just to see the new Fantasyland. I REALLY want to eat at Be Our Guest and the lunch menu is actually more appealing to me (plus no dinner reservations at the moment).

How long are the lines usually on a peak busy day? More than an hour? I was thinking we would get there at 3 but I am afraid of not getting in before dinner. Also I am checking the reservation system several times a day to see if a dinner reservation opens up just in case, it would be nice to NOT wait in line. Thanks for your help!! :)

Oops..... Just thought that they close at 2 so I guess we will get there at 1 for lunch

Oops..... Just thought that they close at 2 so I guess we will get there at 1 for lunch

They close (last guest out the door from my understanding, not in line) at 2, but when we were there at Christmas, the line was getting cut off at 10AM for lunch.

That being said, they were taking walkups for dinner and quoting a 45 minute wait, which apparently was more like a 20 minute wait, but you had to wait on the bridge.

Thanks! We will show up when we get there and see what happens! I don't even care what meal I just want to eat here :-)

They close (last guest out the door from my understanding, not in line) at 2, but when we were there at Christmas, the line was getting cut off at 10AM for lunch.

That being said, they were taking walkups for dinner and quoting a 45 minute wait, which apparently was more like a 20 minute wait, but you had to wait on the bridge.

OMG - four hours in line for lunch??? Seriously??? I was planning on trying this Easter week too, but may be re-considering.

mmtravel said:
OMG - four hours in line for lunch??? Seriously??? I was planning on trying this Easter week too, but may be re-considering.

It may turn out less than that when you are there, it will die down after a little while after all. Just letting you know what we were told, we never tried for lunch, since we managed to get a dinner reservation at the time by calling an insane number of times when the phones opened for reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter