Be Our Guest Breakfast & Lunch Reservation

SASTACK1216

Earning My Ears
So, I just scored a LUNCH reservation at Be Our Guest. A few days ago I could only book a dinner reservation (which I didn't get because I waited too long - ugh!), but still this must be new, right? I didn't know they served breakfast at this restaurant! I am assuming this lunch reservation is for a quick service? Guess I won;t have to waste a FP+ on this now. Anyone know the details?

Lunch is not a FP any longer, although that FP never detracted from attraction FP. It is a regular ADR, and is like any other TS ADR. The BOG lunch ADR's have been in place for about 9 months now, and from my perspective. are working well. It is a quick service meal, but I think a pretty good one, and an alternative way to gain entance to teh Castle without having to book dinner. And dinner is still difficult to get! I am not a fan of the dinner menu, but I did try because I am taking two little Beast fans. To be honest, I may try again because last night I barely survived a trip to the DIsney Store with them!!! and may find I need a glass of wine after a full day of all that Disney energy! LOL!

Anyway, I like the lunch that is served. Breakfast is only open til July 18 for now, as it is being classified as a "test", watever that means. Keep an ey open if you want an ADR there for for a breakfast.

We did lunch last May when it was a FP+, and will be going again this November. I really liked the lunch menu (whole fam of 4 did, actually). Also like that you can sit inside and they deliver your food to the table, so it's is almost like another TS meal in one day on our Dis dining plan, for the credit of a QS, and also not too heavy. Our girls DO love the castle, so that's a bonus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!