Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

Woke up early to see if a bog breakfast would be available, since they originally said the 5th. I thought maybe they stopped releasing them the other day. Nope.

I wonder why they tell you breakfast reservations can only be made 90 days in advance?

I think the 90 day rule was back when breakfast was a trial - I think they just haven't updated the website yet. Definitely keep looking! I think cancellations will pop up not only around 45 days (when final payment is due), but also if park hours change. I know that if MK opens earlier on the day of my reservation, I'll be canceling.

I am looking for just about any meal at Be Our Guest for 2 or 4 people (either will do) for Nov. 11th (we will arrive around lunchtime) through Nov. 19th (we will leave around 4:30 or 5) Been waiting for my 90 days to make my breakfast reservation (calendar marked) and well had no idea it would suddenly change. (new to this Disney planning stuff)
The same thing happened to me... I waited until 90 days out to try for my BOG breakfast on Oct 3rd not realizing they opened them up several days before that. Don't give up! I was able to book my breakfasts just recently.

I got a breakfast for 11/19 at 9:10am. I'm not thrilled with the time, so I'll keep checking for something earlier!

I got 8:55, but it's a Saturday & our last full day, so sleeping in a little and doing some last-minute running around sounds like a good plan to me.

I think I would cry followed by fainting if a dinner opened up LOL but will be happy with any meal at BOG have 2 possible snags breakfast or lunch I am going to try to snag if I get either I will over the moon even though they are not dinner but that picture of your daughter with beast is priceless! After seeing how nice ppl are on this site I have hope now that a dinner could open up before Nov and that makes me ssssooo excited even though I am very blessed to have a possible breakfast or lunch on the table for BOG. Send me some pixie dust people BOG is going to be my 1st DISBOARDS snag to attempt sometime this week ;)

I finally got a reservation for 5 at 940. Not crazy about the time but better than nothing! Hoping I can either move this earlier move The Crystal Palace later.

I scored two for Dec. One st not quite the right time that I cancelled when I found one a different day for a better time.

Just a caveat: Last time we went, the line for people who had not ordered was shorter than those that had ordered. We were in way quicker after ordering and had our food before people in the front of the "Already Ordered" line.

So for once, my mother changing her mind on everything was a good thing :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter