Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

CJK, that should be perfectly fine! It's considered counter service. We share meals all the time.

Reactions: CJK
I have a question about dining at Be Our Guest for breakfast when you are not on the dining plan. Do you HAVE to order a meal for each person, or can you share a couple meals? For a family of 5, ordering 3 or 4 meals would be enough. I just wondered if that was allowed; especially with the pastry plate at the beginning of the meal. Thanks!
If you are paying OOP you can order whatever you want. Just be aware that the breakfast portions are on the small side.

Since the food is pre-ordered I guess they can't make (for example) the french toast without the stuffed yogurt inside??

Also if an adult orders off the kid menu, how do we ask for an adult portion of that food item?? If we can ask at all??

I've heard that people have not ordered meals for every member of their party and did share without issue. Based invreviews, I also believe you get a tray of pastries, which by the photos would be breakfast by itself for many people. I plan to preorder probably 2-3 entrees for 5 people in my party.

I've heard that people have not ordered meals for every member of their party and did share without issue. Based invreviews, I also believe you get a tray of pastries, which by the photos would be breakfast by itself for many people. I plan to preorder probably 2-3 entrees for 5 people in my party.
Can you do that on dining plan and share? We don't eat a ton in the mornings.

Can you do that on dining plan and share? We don't eat a ton in the mornings.
On the dining plan you cannot share meals (everyone must order). Obviously you can then share meals among your party, but you cannot order fewer meals than you have diners.

Since the food is pre-ordered I guess they can't make (for example) the french toast without the stuffed yogurt inside??

Also if an adult orders off the kid menu, how do we ask for an adult portion of that food item?? If we can ask at all??
Even if you preorder, you still must go to the kiosk to confirm your order, and can customize there (no tomato, for example). There are CMs on hand to help with this process, so you can ask one of them how customized you can get :)

Even if you preorder, you still must go to the kiosk to confirm your order
I didn't know that- does that mean, even with preordering, you still need to wait in a line? I was hoping I could walk right past all the people still deciding what they wanted.

I didn't know that- does that mean, even with preordering, you still need to wait in a line? I was hoping I could walk right past all the people still deciding what they wanted.
They had 2 lines when we were there in May, ones for those that preordered and one for those that didn't (which was much longer!). But we all went to the kiosk once inside. If you've preordered, you scan your band and the order pops up and if you don't want to make any changes you just confirm. So relatively painless, but I had expected exactly what you described, basically just walking in :)

Even if you preorder, you still must go to the kiosk to confirm your order, and can customize there (no tomato, for example). There are CMs on hand to help with this process, so you can ask one of them how customized you can get :)

Thank you so much!

I missed out when they first opened. Desperately seeking a breakfast there on Nov. 12 or 13th. My kids arent fond of the lunch choices there and all I have booked there is a lunch ressie on 11/17.

Woke up early to see if a bog breakfast would be available, since they originally said the 5th. I thought maybe they stopped releasing them the other day. Nope.

I wonder why they tell you breakfast reservations can only be made 90 days in advance?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter