Be Our Guest breakfast ADR's - NOW AVAILABLE for booking!!!! (beyond Oct. 3rd)

Folks, you can "follow" by clicking the "watch thread" link in the upper right-hand corner. You don't have to post to the thread. When you do, you're sending notifications to everyone else who's already watching, without adding any value.

Last edited:

I already have a lunch reservation for December, would it be a good idea to eat breakfast the same day as well? I don´t have other free day, i love to eat breakfast lol . We are two adults. I also would like to have that pre opening park adr with the castle for ourselves hehe

I already have a lunch reservation for December, would it be a good idea to eat breakfast the same day as well? I don´t have other free day, i love to eat breakfast lol . We are two adults. I also would like to have that pre opening park adr with the castle for ourselves hehe
If I had to choose, I'd pick breakfast over lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter